Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

Lincoln Campbell

M-PaoWord-Geeks — sturmhnds: Lincoln Campbell - The Frenemy of My...M-PaoWord-Geeks — sturmhnds: Lincoln Campbell - The Frenemy of My...

Lincoln is from the Agents of SHIELD show. He was in 25 episodes, which seems like a lot but it isn't compared to everyone else nominated lol. He's one of the agents and part of the group the Secret Warriors. It turns out that he is Inhuman and he unlocked his special magic sparkle fingers after working through alcoholism. So that's nice. He has some drama with the evil Inhuman, Hive, but I guess no spoilers for how that shakes out. Hint: not well

Lance Hunter

Lance Hunter Good Scout GIF - Lance Hunter Good Scout Marvel - Discover &  Share GIFsLance Hunter Bloody Hell GIF - Lance Hunter Bloody Hell Marvel - Discover &  Share GIFs

Lance is also from the Agents of SHIELD show, appearing in 34 episodes. His ex-wife is Bobbi Morse. Fun fact, in the comics, Hawkeye is Bobbi's ex instead of Lance. They changed it a bit for the MCU. Lance was originally a British soldier before joining SHIELD. Wiki describes some of his missions and they sound complicated. Lots of moving parts with this show... HYDRA, in-fighting, issues with real military groups like the US... what fun

Save Alphonso Mackenzie

SARGE

Sarge_-_MAOSS6.jpg

Sarge is a character from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a television show that aired on ABC for six seasons and a movie. Sarge was portrayed by Clark Gregg in Phil Coulson's body (...huh?), as he was a part of the fear dimension typically. That is how I describe my almost fifteen-year-old ginger cat in the morning before she's had her wet food. At any rate, Sarge was in twelve episodes of the television series, and is now deceased. There's a lot of death in the MCU, I'm coming to realize.

SAVE: Grant for Sola

DEKE SHAW

DekeSeason6ProfilePic.jpg

Wow he's hot, maybe I shouldn't have cut him. Deke Shaw is yet another character from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., though he was in forty episodes so I'm going to assume he was a main-ish character. He was portrayed by Jeff Ward and, in a shocking turn of events, his character is still alive. Apparently his birth year was 2060, so I'm assuming his storyline takes place entirely in the future and I honestly don't feel like reading what the f*ck they did to write that into the show.

SAVE: Grant for Sola

tumblr_o82m86Cm7C1tb1s1bo1_250.gifv
ELENA “YO YO” RODRIGUEZ

Elena Rodriguez is featured in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D’s and that’s why she goes here. There are far too many agents left and I’m getting bored of doing the same write-ups. Elena is one of their most skilful operatives. She underwent terrigenisis during the inhuman outbreak which led to her being able to move at superhuman speed. She initially used her powers to fight corruption in the Colombian political systems bd briefly went against S.H.I.E.L.D before they recruited her. The end.

e5cd38d37668310fffce0213b3cf331576381a02
GHOST RIDER

Another character from the same TV show. Robbie Reyes was initially murdered by gang members but then resurrected by Johnny Blaze but found himself with powers this time round. He then used his new inhuman powers to hunt down the gang members who killed him and left his brother disabled. He helped agents hunt and fight different bad guys but I’m bored.

Danny Rand/The Immortal Iron Fist
Misty Knight
Alex Wilder
Hernan Alvarez/Shades
Carl Lucas/Luke Cage
Dinah Madani
John Garrett/The Clairvoyant
David Lieberman/Micro
Jack Thompson
Alexandra
Curtis Hoyle
Billy Russo/Jigsaw