Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

15 hours ago, Steven_ said:

NOMINATIONS

John Garrett/The Clairvoyant

Andrew Garner/Lash

Whitney Frost

Ray Nadeem

Mitchell Ellison

Theo Nelson

Ruth Sunday

Gillian

William Rawlins/Agent Orange

Gertrude Yorkes

Norm

Karli Morgenthau

Dovich

Cooper Barton

Nathaniel Barton

8 and a bit hours left. @FrogLenzen @QueenKalie @1234567890 @Zoey @Elliott

Mitchell Ellison

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr9USDP0KUHk0ZehZA7KN

Time to write about another person I don't care about. Mitchell Ellison is the editor-in-chief at the New York Bulletin who worked closely with Ben Urich, becoming increasingly frustrated with Urich's obsession with Wilson Fisk, which had resulted in Ellison firing Urich. However, Urich was murdered shortly afterwards and Ellison finally realized that Urich had been right about Fisk the entire time. Cool he played a somewhat relevant role in Daredevil so good for him I guess but this is as far as he goes.

Theo Nelson

vlcsnap_2018_11_08_00h21m25s238.jpg

Another easy cut here is Theo Nelson. Theo Nelson is the brother of Foggy Nelson and was in 5 episodes of Daredevil. Foggy is definitely a good character in Daredevil but Theo is far less relevant so he makes for an easy cut here. I don't remember much about the guy as he didn't really stand out at all so it's whatever I guess.

Saving John Garrett/The Clairvoyant

Searching "gillian marvel" gets you a ton of hits on the actress that plays Nebula. Unfortunately, that is not the information that I need for this write-up. Gillian appears on the 3rd season of Jessica Jones for 8 episodes. She is part of Alias Investigations and is the assistant to Jessica Jones. Gillian is played by Aneesh Sheth. Aneesh is a transwoman, and so is the character Gillian. 

Bio - ANEESH SHETH

Who Is Whitney Frost On 'Agent Carter'? Marvel Comics Fans Know Her As  Madame Masque

Whitney Frost is a character from the Agent Carter show. She appears in 10 out of the 18 episodes. Her real name is Agnes Cully, and she is a scientist who likes Zero Matter. By day she is an actress in LA named Whitney. During her experiments she gets infected by the Zero Matter which gives her some nefarious abilities and catches the attention of Agent Carter and the SSR

NOMINATIONS

Andrew Garner/Lash

Ray Nadeem

Ruth Sunday

William Rawlins/Agent Orange

Gertrude Yorkes**

Norm

Dovich

Cooper Barton**

Nathaniel Barton**

for @Zoey @1234567890 @Elliott

its over 24 hours, i was lax on this because of the situation but please have these in tonight

Edited by Solaris

Cooper Barton

hawkeye_family.gif

So obviously the girl in the gif isn't Cooper so you can all deduct that the little boy is Cooper Barton. :dead: This version of him is from Avengers: Age of UItron, I  believe? He's appeared in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Endgame and most recently, Hawkeye the Disney series. I thought they got different actors to play him every time, but according to my research he's been played by Ben Sakamoto in all three Marvel projects. :yes: Cooper Barton is the first son of Laura and Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye. He was killed by Thanos in 2018 as a result of the Snap or the Blip as they call it in Spider-Man. He was resurrected by The Hulk in 2023. In the comics, Callum Barton is the first son of Clint and Laura Barton so that's interesting that Callum isn't included in The MCU and Cooper was made to oldest sibling. There isn't much else to say. Kid of Hawkeye, goodbye. :haha:

Save: Gertrude Yorkes

Nathaniel Barton

0dcd45e8574c0531c9f8f5d4556792fb393976bc

Nathaniel Barton, like Cooper Barton has appeared in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Endgame and most recently, Hawkeye the Disney series. This time though he has been played by two different actors. Jaiden Stafford portrayed Nathaniel Barton in Avengers: Age of Ultron and Cade Woodward portrayed Nathaniel Barton in Avengers: Endgame and Hawkeye. Nathaniel Pietro Barton is the third child of Clint Barton and Laura Barton. He is named after two Avengers, with his first name being the masculine form of Natasha, after Natasha Romanoff, while his middle name is in tribute to Pietro Maximoff. 😭 Like the rest of his family, besides Hawkeye, he was killed by Thanos during the Snap in 2018 and was resurrected by The Hulk in 2023. There isn't much else to say. Kid of Hawkeye, goodbye. :haha:

Save: Gertrude Yorkes