Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

Alex Wilder

Alex Wilder GIF - Alex Wilder - Discover & Share GIFs

Alex was in the TV show Runaways. He was a lead character, in 32 out of the 33 episodes over 3 seasons. Alex is one of the... um, regular? runaways. I don't think he ever gets any super powers. He's more like the guy in the chair. He hacks stuff. He's very smart. It was his parents' house where he and the rest of the gang stumbled upon the evil ritual being performed by the PRIDE group, which caused all of them to runaway. I mean, just read this sentence: "Wilder was instrumental in the liberation of his teammates who had been captured by the Gibborim thanks to his ability to decrypt the Abstract." Wow. Yes, absolutely that made complete sense.

Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson Agent Jack Thompson GIF - Jack Thompson Agent Jack Thompson  Chief Jack Thompson - Discover & Share GIFs

Jack is a character from the Agent Carter TV show, appearing in 13 out of the 18 episodes over two seasons. Look at him. He walks around. He wears suits. He scowls. He's the boss of the SSR in New York. His backstory is that in college he constantly got into barfights and broke his nose and jaw multiple times. Wow they must have really great plastic surgeons in the 40s because he looks completely fine. The series finale ends with this guy in mortal peril so it makes me wonder if they had more plans for Agent Carter or if that was it

AbleDeterminedDowitcher-size_restricted.
DANIEL SOUSA

Another S.H.I.E.L.D agent bites the dust. Daniel was a US Army Officer and fought during World War II. He had to leave the war-field due to losing one of his legs. He then joined the Strategic Scientific Reserve where he was determined to prove his worth as an agent. He then became an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D and that’s why I’m cutting him here. I don’t care what he did from then on. 

tumblr_px92dpan0b1u6ylrxo2_r1_500.gifv
HERNAN ALVAREZ / SHADES

Hernan Alvarez features in the Luke Cage series. Hernan was initially a member of the Rivals before being sent to Seagate where he worked with a prison officer to organise illegal prison fights. He was released from Seagate and recruited by Diamondback to watch over the failing criminal activities of Cottonmouth. This soon put him back in to conflict with Cage but eventually turned on his boss, Diamondback in order to save his own life. He then went on to work for Mariah Dillard but stuff went south and he ended up back in prison for her death. 

Saving Karolina.

• Sad 1

Alexandra

1tfu0dcm0t771.jpg

I don't know this woman so this write up will be interesting I guess or more likely not interesting at all but meh here you go. She was only in 6 episodes of the defenders so not much to go off of. But she was played by the legendary Sigourney Weaver so that's definitely something. Alexandra Reid was the leader of the five founders, or the "fingers", of the Hand in the wake of their own banishment from K'un-Lun for their heresy. She is now dead like a lot of marvel characters so that's it for her.

Save Dinah

Misty Knight

daughters-of-the-dragon-marvel-netflix-m

Misty was in 26 episodes of Luke Cage, 6 episodes of the Defender and 6 episodes of Iron Fist so she definitely played a bigger role than Alexandria did at least. But none of the people left for me I had any attachment to so I just picked 2 to cut and 1 to save. Detective Mercedes Kelly "Misty" Knight is a police officer with the New York City Police Department, stationed at the 29th Precinct Police Station. During her investigation into the criminal activities of Cottonmouth and the Stokes Crime Family, Knight encountered Luke Cage who had been involved in every aspect of her current investigation. Okay time to move onto the next round I guess.