RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 14

*Chris

Overall rankings

1. Jasmine Kennedie 🙂 come at me

2. Angeria Paris Vanmichaels

3. Jorgeous 🙂 come at me

4. Bosco

5. Willow Pill

6. Lady Camden (I did not like her look nearly as much as everyone else this week however)

7. Kerri Colby

8. Daya Betty 😴 

9. Deja Skye

That lip sync was a slay from both parties.

1. Lady Camden - She shone this week for me and I thought she hsould have won this challenge.  First time I picked her out of a pack.

2. Willow Pill - good week, interesting concept.  Still keeps me interested week in and week out.

3. Jorgeous - simple outfit but she sold it with her choreo.  I<3 Jorgeous.

4. Bosco - also a good week

5. Angeria Paris vanmichaels - she is so likable.  I didn't love her garment, except for the fans.  Those were the best part!

6. Maddie Morphesis - I liked her strange garment.  I also thought she did really well in the lip sync.

7. Kerri Colby - face stunning, hair werk.  Neck down, bye! I did like the beading or whatever diagonal pattern was on her corset though/

8. Daya Betty - bitter betty, kind of over the attitude now!

9. Deja Skye - didn't like it

10. Jasmine Kennedie - worked that lip sync and I liked most of her outfit but I dislike her.

Edited by Solaris

1. Angeria I wonder how the other queens feel like to be part of Angeria's Drag Race.
  2. Bosco : My favourite look of the week & should have won. I am sold on her.
  3. Willow Pill I like her but wasn't sold on her look, this week. 
  4. Lady Camden She's finally setting herself apart from the other queens. She could have won!
  5. Jasmine Kennedie Girl knows how to perform and I didn't mind her look. 
  6. Jorgeous Girl is a performer but people been read for the same outfit in the past. 
  7. Daya Betty Trying to have a Jan moment ❤️ 
  8. Kerri Colby She's gorgeous but I am not getting what I want from her. Should have been in the bottom. 
  9. Deja Skye For a seamstress, this was terrible. Also gave me season 5 promo vibe.
  10. Maddie MorphesisI will miss her confused look but yeah, it was obviously written on the wall that she was going to leave.

Not Jorgeous winning over the obvious winner Lady Camden this week. 🙈 I reallly did not get that at all. 🙈 I was expecting Jorgeous moreso to be in the bottom group. I'm not even a big fan of Lady Camden but she really created a masterpiece of an outfit this week and was my winner choice for the week..

Angeria still remains in the Top each and every week! :wub: She worries me at the start of the episode but manages to always deliver! She had my second fave outfit.

I was sad to see Maddy go as I've been enjoying her these last few weeks and have been enjoying her outside of design challenges. I also felt she was underrated the two previous weeks too. Sadly, this was a design challenge so this wasn't a good week for her. :( Can't disagree with her going as Jasmine was really fantastic in that lip sync battle.

Daya Betty did make some good points in her rant but she comes off really annoying and not rootable. She's supposed to make us want to see her make a Top 3 appearance but she's not really making me want to see her there. But I do get how it's all frustrating for her.

Maddy's run on the show was certainly underwhelming. I thought she was underrated with some of her challenge performances and I liked maybe... 1.5-2 of her runways a lot. But as a whole she was too reserved and didn't bring strong enough looks. Plus for her boot episode she didn't get a lot of screen time. Clearly she was also boring the interviewers lol

But yeah there were a couple moments on the show and on the recap shows (Pit Stop, Purse First, etc.) that rubbed me the wrong way. Like you can't have the entire Celebrity Drag Race and We're Here seasons and get all excited to show straight men that drag is for everyone and RuPaul's quote of "drag doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are" and show that putting on make-up doesn't magically change your sexuality and so on and so forth... and then have lazy jokes like "haha are you going to turn gay after being here" and "the reason you are bad at this is because you're not gay" and implying that someone isn't creative just because they're not gay was an unexpected turn for the messaging that this franchise usually sticks to

• Like 3

What is the story of Daya? I feel as if this is a bigger story than we think. Someone who wants to outshine someone someone else? I don’t feel as if it would be a big deal if it was a one week deal issue.

LOL now that there are like only 9 queens I can finally just do a ranking and not like a full episode commentary.

1. Angeria - I can't believe she didn't win. She's also so funny. She's here until the finale and I love it.

2. Willow Pill - Somebody give Willow some scissors! Not her strongest week but also she had to go through scraps. And it was still a whole outfit with a concept that was still drag.

3. Bosco - Should have been in the Top 3. I thought she was Top 3 with Lady Camden and Angeria. Shocked to see that she was just safe.

4. Lady Camden - Should have won! ROBBED! RIGOR MORRIS!

5 (TIED). Kerri Colby - Kerri is not a sewing queen and that shows. But her talking heads are so funny and she's just naturally so funny and clever. She's not winning but she's an excellent narrator.

5 (TIED). Jasmine Kennedie - From being annoying to being ICONIC. Slay the lip sync. Slay Untucked. "THIS IS YOUR MOMENT! HAVE IT!" should honestly be her new brand.

7. Jorgeous - I cannot believe Jorgeous won?????????? They thought that Beyoncé would wear those cookie cutters??????????????????????? I think Daya said it in Untucked or on the show that some queens because they are small and skinny can get away with just draping fabric over the body and making it look good. And RuPaul also loves like a tiny young queen on his show, when Michelle was like "Jorgeous learned from you Ru" it like all clicked in my brain. Honestly it should have earlier when Ru brought Jorgeous to Carson and was like "she was born to do drag" like every other queen in room wasn't. You are saying Jorgeous is but Angeria isn't????????

8. Daya Betty - Clearly was sitting and like "well somebody has got to be the villain"

9. Deja - Feels like Deja is coasting.

Maddy - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. If you were like "Megan watch all these runways and tell me which queen is a straight cis-man" I'd pick out Maddy EASILY. Because Maddy is incapable of walking. She clomps down the runway like a straight man in heels. Maddy has been firmly mediocre this entire competition and the thought that she was some kind of lip sync assassin when June practically packed her own bag and said "I'm out" on the stage when going against Maddy was DELUSIONAL. The other outfits that I didn't like I could make a case for (if Jasmine and Jorgeous had just edited, if Kerri had just edited) but Maddy's was flat out awful. The right queen went home. Also just being like "I'm the first openly straight queen" when 1) she isn't the first openly straight queen and 2) saying "openly" straight implies that there are closet straights? Like some of these queens are just pretending to be gay? The cis- qualifier is really important. But whatever. Goodbye Maddy you won't be missed!

Daytona Winds had me in stitches.  One of my favorite acting challenges ever, if not my favorite. I ain't even mad there was no one eliminated.  

1. Willow Pill - should have been in that Top 2 lip sync over Daya imo because that was brilliant.

2. Bosco - the alexis carrington moment stylized by reba ❤️

3. Lady Camden - def deserved her win, major props.  Stepped up in a big way the last two weeks for me, inching her way to becoming more of a front runner.

4. Jorgeous - hilarious, loved it.  

5. Daya Betty - hopefully getting a Top 2 spot makes her less annoying in confessionals.  She did great this week but I don't think I would have put her Top 2.

6. Jasmine Kennedie - great job (for once), you get a week reprieve!

7. Angeria Paris Vanmichaels - she did well this week, but its def her weakest so far.

8. Kerri Colby - she did well!

9. Deja Skye - weakest in the challenge and on the runway but still did well.

I thought this episode was a joke. I didn’t get it at all. :whut:

01. Daya - By far the best runway and performance in that abysmal challenge.

02. Jasmine - Loved the ridiculousness of Jasmine and the put together runway.

03. Willow - Fantastic runway and performance in the challenge.

04. Bosco - Loved the luck in the challenge but didn’t give much.

05. Lady Camden - I don’t remember her in the challenge at all. I hated the over the top dancer choreography in such a gritty song. I just don’t like her.

06. Jorgeous - Meh.

07. Deja - Decent.

08. Kerri - Just doesn’t give anything.

09. Angeria - Should’ve been in the bottom after that performance.

01. Daya

02. Willow

03. Jasmine
04. Bosco

05. Deja
06. Jorgeous
07. Angeria
08. Lady Camden 

09. Kerri

The doors that Rock M. Sakura opened for that challenge to exist. The queens all did so well but wtf was Ru thinking adding fart humor to the whole. damn. thing. :haha: 

1. Jasmine Kennedie - I love Jasmine so much, she's fun TV and she was my favorite part of the challenge. Like Bosco said she was so bad at acting it was actually perfection.

2. Lady Camden - That reveal, the lipsync, this was Camden's week for sure. She just shot up to frontrunner status

3. Willow Pill - I think WIllow is the runway queen of the season, she hasn't had a single miss.

4. Bosco - She had my favorite runway outfit (there wasn't a bad one this week imo)

5. Jorgeous - She did well!

6. Angeria Paris Vanmichaels - She would have been lipsyncing if there was an elimination this week tbh, but she brought excellence to the runway

7. Daya Betty - Something about Daya still just rubs me the wrong way unfortunately, I thought she kind of overdid it in the challenge tbh

8. Kerri Colby - I think she's the most fun in confessionals, but she's kind of out of her league when it comes to performing in challenges imo

9. Deja Skye - The clear weak link at this point, though she FINALLY had a runway look that was flattering!

The acting challenge was really fun and so OTT. :dead: But yeah Ru editing/using fart noises for the whole thing was a little too much. It was funny at first but then got a little old. 

But the queens did really well! Lady Camden delivered another strong overall week here. I am glad she finally got her win as I thought she was robbed in it. Props to Daya Betty too on her performance and making it into the Top 2. I do hope this placement makes her less annoying and bitter about her/other people's placements.

Jasmine was soo hilarious and OTT. Yeah the acting was so bad and over-the-top but it's funny and really worked here. :haha: And yeah Jorgerous and Willow were fun. Just a strong week for most of the queens.

I'm sad Angeria had a rough week but figured it was bound to happen. :( Hopefully it's just a one week fluke thing. I still got confidence she can make it to the end. Kinda happy she was safe but, in that moment, I was soo shocked about it. But it makes sense that it was a non-elimination week. I'm sure she would have slayed her lip sync if she was down there, but.... I don't want her to have that moment yet.

Kerri and Deja are probably the weakest remaining as neither have had that breakout week. I still find myself really liking Kerri even though she's not really bringing it. I was ready to lose Deja this week as she's still not doing much for me. But still, it was a better week for her. Still, a non-elimination was kinda disappointing. 🙈

Ah and yeah it's been posted on here, but Jasmine's coming out as trans story on Untucked was really emotional and touching. It made me emotion and had watery eyes. Really brave of her and nice that she had Kerri there as inspiration to be her true self! :yes:❤️ 

I echo Chris, that remix of Unbreak my Heart to be a club song was not it.

1. WIllow Pill - I thought her whole team should have been in the Top.  Great performance every week and I grow increasingly obsessed!

2. Bosco - great performance in her group!

3. Angeria Paris VanMichaels - she is very good at drag race and was the stand out from her group!

4. Jorgeous - her runways always being lingerie lol.  I mean hey, she can work it.

5. Daya Betty - the more this season goes on, the less I like her.  That said she was the clear standout this week, so congrats on the win.  She really is in the position where she can dish it but she can't take it, and thats unfortunate.

6. Deja Skye - her best week?  Still don't like her!

7. Jasmine Kennedie - I think she deserved to be safe this week at least over Camden.

8. Lady Camden - damn after nailing the last 2 weeks, this was quite a crash and burn.  I didn't enjoy her performance at all this week.

9. Kerri Colby - I feel like this elimination is a long time coming because she is just out of her depth.  That said, I like her more then several of the remaining queens.

Okay this season is going off! I'm definitely enjoying it much more than many recent seasons. Not one queen did poorly in the reading challenge, which was a first! The remix of Unbreak My Heart was disappointing but the lipsync wasn't bad? Kerri certainly did better than her first time.

1. Willow Pill - It's crazy to me that she's only had one win at this point, I think she could have justifiably won like 4 challenges at this point. I always really enjoy what she brings to the runway and her quiet confidence is so fun to watch.

2. Angeria Paris Vanmichaels - My pick to win this challenge, Angie continues to be a delight.

3. Bosco - I would have had Bosco in the top over Daya and/or Deja. She continues to slay the runway as well

4. Jasmine Kennedie - Am I the only one who finds Jasmine extremely hilarious and endearing? I wouldn't have had her lipsyncing this week either. Now that Kerri is gone Jasmine can be the narrator of the season kthx

5. Kerri Colby - Of course I start to really enjoy Kerri when she goes home, lol. She's a class act and seems to be a lovely human. I think she could do damage in a future All Stars season if she comes back having learned how to actually play the game.

6. Lady Camden - I think Camden in general is not great on the runway and she wasn't memorable in the challenge this week, but she's allowed an off week after slaying the last challenge.

7. Jorgeous - She's slipping on me. I would have had her lipsyncing tbh.

8. Deja Skye - Definitely the most forgettable contestant left, she can leave at any point.

9. Daya Betty - Daya continues to rub me the wrong way and I am just generally not a fan. I don't find her endearing or even entertaining as a villain. Of course I may change my mind on a rewatch but in the meantime I really don't enjoy her lmfao

Edited by #jeah

Finally getting that Toni lip-sync! If they were gonna have to do an Unbreak My Heart remix I'd rather they chose the Frankie Knuckles one but eh.. I thought both girls still did decently.

1. Angeria - Could have won yet again this week? Continues to be the moment.

2. Willow - Another great week for her.

3. Bosco - Two weeks in a row where I feel like she could have been in the top.

4. Lady Camden - Not her best week, looked kinda rough in the challenge, still enjoying her though.

5. Jasmine - I think she was the weakest in the challenge but I wasn't mad at it because we got to watch her lip-sync again.

6. Kerri - Icon. Going to miss her confessionals! 

7. Jorgeous - I actually didn't mind her in the challenge this week compared to most, but she needs to step it up.

8. DeJa - Kinda forgettable and wouldn't have put her in the top this week, but I do like her.

9. Daya - Just not vibing with her.