70 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kelly
    • John
    • Ariana
    • Blake
    • Both Ariana and John
    • All of them will be represented

Ariana. Blake might have a shot with all 3 in the finale. Most likely Paris and Wendy. If Lana makes it I'll be surprised but not mad.  Both Hailey and GNT will probably be in the Finale for Kelly and Joshua has a decent shot with John. Jim and Sasha are probably done lol. 

• Like 2

J&S being in Top 4 overall votes isn't something I can imagine but then again I probably said the same thing for Top 7 this week. Them winning the save? It'd probably take the other three to all get bad songs and be bandzilla'd. Both options seem unlikely but they might be willing to go for it for their rookie coach. I don't know if they'd risk giving the pimp spot next week. They must be aware they're very unlikely to deliver. 

Arianators stil hate J&S. Many are already wishing Ariana better luck next time or couting her out.

If J&S make it somehow, it´s because of Minivan and the casuals, because I don´t think Arianators will move a finger next week.

Edited by Misirlou

26 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

After 4 weeks of lives, i think it's clear that she can't 

I thought so till this week but she got more aggressive - called out her followers to vote, posted voting instructions.  It may be true that minivan voted J&S through, but that leaves me scratching my head and wondering why.

Edited by WastedinMemphis

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If J&S make it somehow, it´s because of Minivan and the casuals, because I don´t think Arianators will move a finger next week.

If Arianators do vote, it’ll be for Hailey instead 🤪

J&S getting a PV into the finale might honestly be the new definition of “Christmas miracle” but the chaos would be entertaining.

Arianators didn’t vote hard enough to save Holly, so I don’t think their voting power is as strong as Minivan. Jim and Sasha’s Minivan appeal caused them to keep getting saved, since they are performing well known or appealing songs each week. Stay doesn’t seem Minivan friendly, but it has been performed many times on the show, so the audience knows it by now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Arianators didn’t vote hard enough to save Holly, so I don’t think their voting power is as strong as Minivan. Jim and Sasha’s Minivan appeal caused them to keep getting saved, since they are performing well known or appealing songs each week. Stay doesn’t seem Minivan friendly, but it has been performed many times on the show, so the audience knows it by now.

You all may be right about Ariana - I have no data to cite, just a suspicion that minivan isn't the whole explanation for J&S, and Ariana getting more pointed online about the voting drill. I thought Holly did herself in though - again, no data just a suspicion from what I saw onscreen.  (Sorry, Holly, if you're reading this) 

Blake will obviously be represented with Wendy (and likely Paris), while Kelly has Hailey and GNT who are locks. The last spot will be a battle between Lana and Joshua most likely, but I can see TPTB bussing Lana in favor of Joshua for some more diversity. Ariana missing out on the finale in her first season will be really disappointing, but not surprising, given her terrible team.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:23 AM, Cookie73 said:

Just Ariana, hopefully. Though I’m not too confident about John’s chances either. Either way, I’m sure they will push for either Jim and Sasha or Joshua to make finale 

Yep, looks like I was right about this. They don’t want an all Kelly and Blake finale