S21: Predict the Top 11

season1

Predict the Bottom 3  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bottom 3 - Who will be the INSTANT SAVE ?

• Girl Named Tom
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Gymani
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jershika Maple
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Shadale
    • Jim & Sasha Allen
    • Holly Forbes
    • Ryleigh Plank
    • Wendy Moten
    • Paris Winningham
    • Lana Scott
  2. 2. Bottom 3 - Who will be eliminated [1 of 2]?

• Girl Named Tom
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Gymani
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jershika Maple
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Shadale
    • Jim & Sasha Allen
    • Holly Forbes
    • Ryleigh Plank
    • Wendy Moten
    • Paris Winningham
    • Lana Scott
  3. 3. Bottom 3 - Who will be eliminated [2 of 2]?

• Girl Named Tom
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Gymani
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jershika Maple
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Shadale
    • Jim & Sasha Allen
    • Holly Forbes
    • Ryleigh Plank
    • Wendy Moten
    • Paris Winningham
    • Lana Scott

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2021 at 01:00 AM

Eliminated: Shadale and Lana

Instant Save: Ryleigh

Something tells me TPTB doesn't want an Ariana contestant gone first week, and might rig the instant save in her favor. (e.g. making it a Twitter save, or giving her team far better instant save songs)

• Like 1

IDF flopped hard on predictions last time we had a Top 13 with a Bottom 3 (S17), and we already had seen the performances :haha:

Without song choices or performances, I'll say, based on POs, I could see any of these 5 in danger:

• Shadale
  • Ryleigh
  • Lana
  • Jim and Sasha
  • Gymani
  • Haha 1

The only one I see in the bottom regardless of their performance is Shadale (which probably means she’s safe knowing how our predictions usually go :haha:) I don’t know about the other two, but I think it will be someone from Team Ari and either Lana or Gymani. 

Edited by Daillon

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

The only one I see in the bottom regardless of their performance is Shadale (which probably means she’s safe knowing how our predictions usually go :haha:) I don’t know about the other two, but I think it will be someone from Team Ari and either Lana or Gymani. 

yes, everyone please predict Shadale going home so she can Myracle her way to the Top 11 :haha:

Most Likely Fine:

• Girl Named Tom
  • Wendy Moten
  • Paris Winningham
  • Holly Forbes

Probably Fine, But Less Confident

• Jershika Maple
  • Hailey Mia
  • Jeremy Rosado

Polarizing, But Has Done Well

• Joshua Vacanti

Deserving Save But Stacked Team

• Gymani

Controversial Advancement But Probably Okay

• Lana Scott

Highway To The Danger Zone

• Jim & Sasha Allen
  • Shadale
  • Ryleigh Plank

Of the three in the “Danger Zone” J&S are the most Minivan-friendly genre-wise, but Shadale being the only one not on Team Ariana could help her out. Ryleigh, unfortunately, is probably screwed.

Jim and Sasha is a pretty bold prediction for the Bottom 3 IMO. They completely flopped in the playoffs, yet still made it, so as long as they pick another minivan friendly song, I think they'll stick around another week without being in danger. Jim and Sasha going home would also probably imply Ryleigh would go home as well, and I don't see 2/3 of Team Ari going home Week 1.

My Bottom 3 Prediction:

Ryleigh Plank (Instant Save): She hasn't been too majorly popular with any audience really, but given the loss of Bella, I think they'll rally enough behind her that she'll end up barely getting saved and will move forward to next week. I just can't imagine someone from Team Ari getting eliminated Week 1, but maybe I'm overestimating the power of the Arianators.

Jeremy Rosado (12th Place): Maybe a bold prediction, but this show constantly throws us surprises. I still think Jeremy getting a PV was a fluke due to a really effective song choice and I don't really see him going much farther than he did on Idol (although his Idol run was a bit skewed since he got a somewhat bad cut from the editors in a stacked season). I predict him giving a safe but unimpressive performance tomorrow night that won't translate well into votes and will have a weak instant save performance that'll be overcome by emotion (in a bad way).

Shadale (13th Place): I love Shadale, but I'm really not sure who her voting audience would be. I think she actually has the potential to make it out of the bottom 3, but only if she flawlessly does Whitney or a power ballad like "Hurt". Unless she gives a flawless, top of the pack, minivan-friendly performance, she's probably DOA.

---

Alternate Predictions:

-Gymani: She could easily end up in the Bottom 3 over Jeremy, but I just get the feeling that she won't go home until next week. 

-Lana Scott: A lot of people seem to think that she's in danger, but as our only country artist, I don't see her being in the bottom 3 this early on.

Could Be In Danger, but Probably Not:

-Joshua Vacanti: It seems like minivan has gotten behind him more than anyone expected. The fact that he got a PV with a Lady Gaga song is honestly quite impressive and he's so consistent that I don't see him flopping, but with the absolute worst possible song choice, he could maybe end up in danger. 

-Jim and Sasha: They're honestly in a completely different league (derogatory) than everyone else left, yet I still think they'll be fine.

-Paris Winningham: Kinda like Joshua, his fanbase is a bit hard to peg down. If TPTB gives him Despacito or WAP or something, he might find himself in danger, but I think T13 is way too early for Paris to go home.

-Hailey Mia: I'm only putting her here because she needed a Wild Card, but I still think that last week was a fluke for her and that she'll be fine. I don't see any world in which Gymani at the very least gets more votes than her.

Safe:

-Girl Named Tom

-Wendy Moten

-Jershika Maple

-Holly Forbes

TOP NINE

1 Girl Named Tom - Finals

2 Wendy Moten - Finals

3 Ryleigh Plank - Finals

4 Jershika Maple - Finals

5 Lana Scott - Finals (Won Semifinals Instant Save)

6 Gymani - Semifinals

7 Holly Forbes - Semifinals (Won Top 10 Instant Save)

8 Paris Winningham - Semifinals

9 Jim and Sasha Allen - Semifinals

10 Shadale - Top 10 (Won Top 11 Instant Save)

WON INSTANT SAVE

11 Jeremy Rosado - Top 11

LOST INSTANT SAVE

12 Hailey Mia - Top 13

13 Joshua Vacanti - Top 13

Without knowing songs:

Shadale and Ryleigh get eliminated. Gymani wins IS.

I could see Lana here too, but also being team Blake could buy her a week. If not, she could win the first IS.

Tbh, half of the whole cast could be here, it's very dependent on songs and reception for tomorrow. 

Safe for at least the next two weeks IMO:

GNT, Wendy, Paris, Hailey, Holly, Jeremy.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I now know how it feels to be psychic lmao. I'll take this win, but probably flop next week lol.

I share my powers sometimes; I got the three people there right but picked the wrong one to advance.

Hopefully next week’s prediction goes as well for IDF, but knowing IDF, we’re gonna flop hard.

• Haha 1