SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Kayla Radomski

sexy breast GIF by Barstool Sports

It is probably no secret that Kayla is not my favourite contestant. I know she’s a favourite around here but I was never a fan of her solos and find her routines to be hit or miss. She has some phenomenal ballroom and lyrical routines though. She’s also had some good all star appearances, but in terms of season 4, she was my least favourite of that top 4 and I would have preferred Melissa or Janette in her place.  Sorry to her fans, but she’s also made the finals in every SYTYCD Rankdown so I think they (and she) will be fine.

save: Teddy Coffey

• Like 1

Comfort Fedoke

image.jpg

I will be cutting every single big name I see from this point forward and I could care less. Unfortunately for Comfrot but if we want to keep Teddy in her than for the LOL's Comfort can go now. Not that I haven't cut her in previous games but she was the biggest name I saw so she is cut now. She is best known for being an all star and that is where her best work comes from any way. Her original run left little to be desired and I will cut her now. I probably could of cut someone who has done less but we are cutting Kayla and Tiffany in the same round so I don't feel an ounce bad.

Saving Chelsie Hightower

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

Some of these names that are still in though..... 🙈

It's so much fun lurking in these games and not being involved in them, lmao. :dead: 

Although I doubt this game will get as trainwrecky as the second SYTYCD rankdown. :wub: