SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Ashleigh Tavares
087-A2200-copy-1080x1621.jpg

Is this this is the Nicest cut? Probably not but figured I might as well cut who has a the most threat to my favorites. There is no doubt Ashleigh has made a huge name for herself post show. Working with the likes of Beyonce, Ricki Martin, and Flo Rider. She was originally a part of Austraila season 4. She wasn't someone I was super impressed with on her run hense my cut but massive props for how far she has come and her success.

Saving: Lauren Seymour

Evelien Ceulemans

2593574_4423456.jpg

Evelien is a modern/classical ballet dancer that finished at 4th place on NL2. Like I've said before, Angels, Suzanne and Kris are the only dancers that I cared from that season so this is an easy cut for me. Evelien made no impression of me which is why I hardly remember her routines. She did modern, samba, foxtrot, modern, jazz, hip hop, hip hop, Paso Doble, tango, lyrical hip hop and jazz.  I would have preferred Suzanne on the finale over her. Her IG is private so I can't see what she's up to.

Saving Everett

HESSEL DE GRAAF (BENELUX5, HIP-HOP, SIXTEENTH)

Hessel-de-Graaf123-580x688.png

Sorry there is absolutely zero reason that JC has kept Hessel around this long in the competition. He danced two routines. I personally could care less if you prefer men contestants to women contestants. But there comes a point where it undeniably seems like he is being saved for his great looks, considering there is not other justification to provide that rationalizes his existence in this game still. He started the competition paired with Inge and danced an Isabelle Modern on the first night of the competition. You would think that would be some sign of success, but the routine is just good. Nothing great. Probably one of the least memorable Isabelle pieces. Hessel landed in the bottom after this dance, but survived over Daniel after his solo. Fair enough imo. Then Hessel danced a Lyrical Hip-Hop choreographed by Vincent during the second week. This routine is just not very good. Hessel obviously looks far better than Inge here, but the routine is just not good all-around imo. He landed in the bottom again for the second consecutive week. Hessel danced another solo to a John Legend song. He was eliminated. That is all folks.

SAVING: Caitlynn Lawson (who at least danced like three good routines)

• Like 1

Sabra Johnson

sabra-wins.jpg
Sabra was the season 3 winner on SYTYCD. She was a contemporary dancer who danced with Dominic Dtrix Sandoval. How did she win against Danny, Neil, and Lacey? No idea, but it was honestly a robbery. Any of the other three would have been better winners imo. Not to say that sabra wasn’t good, she just was not on the level of the rest of the top 4 so there is definitely some craziness there. Anyways, my favorite routine of hers will always be Sweet Dreams with Neil. Fabulous routine, she did a good job being the supporting dancer to Neil. Anyways congrats to sabra for making it this far, I probably would have cut Melissa if hessel had not been cut but I am just going to do what I want now 🙂 

save penny

Edited by JC
  • Confused 3