SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

After the last two choices are made for this round, it will be Rei's turn!

And after Rei's turn, we will be halfway through the Cycle and I will be pausing the game to make sure all photos are added to the previous write-ups. There are two rankers so far who have added photos to every write-up 😍 but I encourage the rest of you to not wait for me to ask.

58 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Amanda took like half of my nominations :haha:

:haha: 

I was hoping that the rest of you would see the easy cuts and, you know, cut them, but instead we see Hessel, B1, & Lara being saved while Melissa, Darius and Hayley are cut. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

@Deeee are you advancing Ashle straight off or can I add her to the choreo list? I don’t want to post until I know.

I want to advance Legacy and it’s a toss up between Melissa and Ashle for callbacks.

I am saving Enora and will send Ashlé to choreo because I have full faith we will bring her back in to the game. Legacy deserves to advance and I don’t want to send him to choreo.

I will cut Marissa.

• Like 1

sAaXO_Hx09H4ZUNo0HmALf3n23CU0Ln2C_eQyT29
ARTUR CIECIÓRSKI | SYTYCD PL2

Artur Cieciórski is the winner of the second season of So You Think You Can Dance Poland. I genuinely don’t remember much about him apart from that he was a decent enough dancer. Winner worthy? Probably since the bar was so low during that particular season. I remember his Hip-Hop to “Whine Up” which was probably my favourite of his but his partner was a hot mess. :dead: I just don’t think there was an actual standout for him throughout the season. I think it’s probably best that this finishes off the second season and we don’t have to go over anything again.

Advancing - Legacy

Choreo - Melissa

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

I am saving Enora and will send Ashlé to choreo because I have full faith we will bring her back in to the game. Legacy deserves to advance and I don’t want to send him to choreo.

I will cut Marissa.

you're the last up! Let's see if you get it before Rei's bedtime haha