SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Jesús Solorio

S3_Jes%C3%BAs_Solorio.jpg

This was a hard decision, but I think that based on longevity and number of dances, this is a fair cut. Of course, Jesús is great and was definitely robbed in season 3, and Cabaret Hoover is forever iconic, but out of my options to cut/save, this is the one I'm most okay with cutting. His Paso Doble with Sara wasn't very good and their Krump the following week was probably one of the better Krumps this show has had, but still I'm not a huge fan of it. I completely forgot he was part of a bottom 3 with Danny and Neil. Somehow Cedric was safe, so the easy elimination was off the table, and the judges were forced to decide between Jesus, Danny, and Neil. Anyway, enjoy this video of the fabulous Cabaret Hoover, which really is a defining moment for him.

Save Klaudia Antos

Choreography Blake McGrath

JANAYA FRENCH

xn2mnHwZ.jpg

Janaya French is a dancer from the ninth season who was a part of the first elimination of the season. Four people went and she had no airtime so she was clearly cost as fodder. Shame she was the fodder that went since her first two routines were better than Tiffany’s but I digress.

SAVE: Phillips Witana

CHOREO: Gino

Edited by Elliott

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Diana's turn)

1..Courtney Galiano
2. Chelsie Hightower
3. Kherington Payne
4. Jessica King
5. Jeanine Mason
6. Kayla Radomski
7.Kathryn McCormick
8. Ashley Galvan
9. Lauren Froderman
10 .Makenzie Dustman
11. Jacque LeWarne
12.  Tanisha Belnap
13. Jana "Jaja" Vaňková
14. Koine Iwasaki 
15. Magda Fialek
16. Mariah Russell
17. Benjamin Castro
18. Kevin Mylrea
19.Chris Piper
20. Gianni Grot
21. Jakub "Kuba" Mędrzycki
22. Adrian Wilczko
23. Stanislaw Korotyński
24. Agata Stachowiak 

Mariah Russell

2d77e4bb-f29d-41ee-974e-1fdcefd06424-Mariah_Russell_head_shot.jpg?crop=2244,2992,x0,y0&quality=50&width=640

So Mariah Russell was the runner-up on the last US Season aka kids season 2.0. And that's it, t that's my whole write-up. Well I guess I need to write something else. She was one half of the power couple of the season, according to the judges, and both of them made the top 2. Bayley wasn't all terrible but Mariah definitely was. I truly don't remember anything she did, and I don't intend to watch any of her routines. She looks 13, she was 18 I guess. I just gonna link here the first routine I find in YouTube so you can watch her, if you wish. Ok back to sleep. 🙂

Saving Kayla Radomski (for obvious reasons)

Choreography Benjamin Castro (he was the only good thing about that season, and I would have loved too see him in a different one)

Tanisha Belnap

still heartbroken at graeme’s robbery in the last round, I guess I was too aggressive with my noms. Looks like this round is even more aggressive and there are going to be some amazing females cut :( Such a phenomenal group of dancers but I am just hoping that if any robberies occur there will be a bringback. Tanisha is not someone I particularly dislike, I just do not remember anything she did. I vaguely remember her face and know she was on the show but putting her against the other juggernaut US women in these noms is just no contest. Tanisha was a ballroom contestant on season 11 and made it to top 8 which is pretty good but pretty bad that I did not remember her at all (I have multiple female ballroom faves so it’s not impossible). Anyways sorry Tanisha, it’s just not your time.

save adrian

choreo chris

• Sad 1

1403902298002-dmrdc5-6fwjlp5a25dp0t8zct9
JACQUE LEWARNE | SYTYCD US11

Just no. I will never understand the hype that this board had that surrounded her during the eleventh season. Jacque was a ballet dancer who made it all the way to the top six.. how? She made it further than people like Tanisha (who I would’ve advanced in a heartbeat! So thank you JC :whut:), Carly, Serge, Bridget, Rudy and Emilio. She was so beyond basic that I barely remember any routines she danced. She was partnered with Zack for most of the show and I really don’t like him either so she’s an easy cut for me here. Here’s a video to add another twenty five words because I’m struggling to find anything interesting to say about her. I only watched the first part because of Carly but it says Jacque is it in too. :dead:

• Like 1

Left for Dee, Megan, Andrew, Elliott and Amanda I believe 

Courtney Galiano
Chelsie Hightower
Jessica King
Jeanine Mason
Kathryn McCormick
Lauren Froderman
Makenzie Dustman
Jana "Jaja" Vaňková
Koine Iwasaki 
Magda Fialek