FloorWax

Choose a snippet.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Gymani "POV"
    • Holly Forbes "Rocket Man"

33 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I wasn't crazy about Gymani's snippet, tbh

Same. The actual audition will probably be great, but I'm not the biggest fan of how she sounded in the snippet. 

Edited by FloorWax

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Same. The actual audition will probably be great, but I'm not the biggest fan of how she sounded in the snippet. 

From what I remember Zae’s snippet wasn’t that impressive, but they didn’t put the best part of his audition

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

All I’ll say is if Holly and Gymani both got the worst bits of their auditions as snippets, both of them are going to kill it.

Voted for Holly since we heard more of her.

I'd say Holly likely had the best parts, while Gymani had one of the weaker parts. But yeah, I think they're both going to kill it.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

All I’ll say is if Holly and Gymani both got the worst bits of their auditions as snippets, both of them are going to kill it.

Voted for Holly since we heard more of her.

I don´t expect that to be Holly´s worst part, but I do expect her to have even more in store.

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

From what I remember Zae’s snippet wasn’t that impressive, but they didn’t put the best part of his audition

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Neither was Toneisha´s. They tend to choose the worst parts of auditions on the first look.

As a Zae fan, I completely disagree with these. I think it's the best moment to show as a snippet.

It  made me suffer from LSS for days. That moment made Kelly turn then Blake as well.

11 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

As a Zae fan, I completely disagree with these. I think it's the best moment to show as a snippet.

It  made me suffer from LSS for days. That moment made Kelly turn then Blake as well.

LSS = Last Song Syndrome, meaning getting a song stuck in your head. For anyone who doesn't know, btw.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Aris “ THATS your song now” obviously shows that Gymani did a great job

While her fans really view Ariana as a goddess and exaggerate any positive quality, they aren't too far off about her kindness. I could see her hyping up average performances to make the contestants feel better. Seeing that she was the only one to turn for two other acts that sang her song, I wouldn't count this comment as much proof that Gymani killed it. Still, it isn't unsual that they choose awkward/odd parts for snippets so hopefully that's the case. But it definitely did not make me hyped to see the full audition.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

While her fans really view Ariana as a goddess and exaggerate any positive quality, they aren't too far off about her kindness. I could see her hyping up average performances to make the contestants feel better. Seeing that she was the only one to turn for two other acts that sang her song, I wouldn't count this comment as much proof that Gymani killed it. Still, it isn't unsual that they choose awkward/odd parts for snippets so hopefully that's the case. But it definitely did not make me hyped to see the full audition.

Well, John was on his feet as well so. Lol I don’t expect you to like Gymani so all of this your saying I expect it from you 😂 and I don’t expect you to be hyped either. Your not a fan.

• Confused 1