Jump to content

Which snippet do you prefer?


FloorWax
 Share

Choose a snippet.  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

    • Gymani "POV"
    • Holly Forbes "Rocket Man"


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I wasn't crazy about Gymani's snippet, tbh

 

 

Same. The actual audition will probably be great, but I'm not the biggest fan of how she sounded in the snippet. 

Edited by FloorWax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Same. The actual audition will probably be great, but I'm not the biggest fan of how she sounded in the snippet. 


From what I remember Zae’s snippet wasn’t that impressive, but they didn’t put the best part of his audition

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cookie73 said:


From what I remember Zae’s snippet wasn’t that impressive, but they didn’t put the best part of his audition

Neither was Toneisha´s. They tend to choose the worst parts of auditions on the first look.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

All I’ll say is if Holly and Gymani both got the worst bits of their auditions as snippets, both of them are going to kill it.

 

Voted for Holly since we heard more of her.

 

I'd say Holly likely had the best parts, while Gymani had one of the weaker parts. But yeah, I think they're both going to kill it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

All I’ll say is if Holly and Gymani both got the worst bits of their auditions as snippets, both of them are going to kill it.

 

Voted for Holly since we heard more of her.

I don´t expect that to be Holly´s worst part, but I do expect her to have even more in store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:


From what I remember Zae’s snippet wasn’t that impressive, but they didn’t put the best part of his audition

 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Neither was Toneisha´s. They tend to choose the worst parts of auditions on the first look.

 

As a Zae fan, I completely disagree with these. I think it's the best moment to show as a snippet.

It  made me suffer from LSS for days. That moment made Kelly turn then Blake as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

 

 

As a Zae fan, I completely disagree with these. I think it's the best moment to show as a snippet.

It  made me suffer from LSS for days. That moment made Kelly turn then Blake as well.

 

LSS = Last Song Syndrome, meaning getting a song stuck in your head. For anyone who doesn't know, btw.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Aris “ THATS your song now” obviously shows that Gymani did a great job

While her fans really view Ariana as a goddess and exaggerate any positive quality, they aren't too far off about her kindness. I could see her hyping up average performances to make the contestants feel better. Seeing that she was the only one to turn for two other acts that sang her song, I wouldn't count this comment as much proof that Gymani killed it. Still, it isn't unsual that they choose awkward/odd parts for snippets so hopefully that's the case. But it definitely did not make me hyped to see the full audition.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

While her fans really view Ariana as a goddess and exaggerate any positive quality, they aren't too far off about her kindness. I could see her hyping up average performances to make the contestants feel better. Seeing that she was the only one to turn for two other acts that sang her song, I wouldn't count this comment as much proof that Gymani killed it. Still, it isn't unsual that they choose awkward/odd parts for snippets so hopefully that's the case. But it definitely did not make me hyped to see the full audition.

Well, John was on his feet as well so. Lol I don’t expect you to like Gymani so all of this your saying I expect it from you 😂 and I don’t expect you to be hyped either. Your not a fan.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Neither was Toneisha´s. They tend to choose the worst parts of auditions on the first look.


I remember being underwhelmed by Tamara’s snippet but then she went CRAZY in her full blind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...