Jump to content

Weakest 4 chair/3 chair per season


VoiceFan!
 Share

Recommended Posts

Based STRICTLY on Auditions

 

S20: Anna Grace / Denisha 
 

S19: Worth the Wait / Tanner 
 

S18: Nelson Cade III / Chelle

 

S17: Brennan Lassiter / Matt New

 

S16: Matthew Johnson / Patrick McAloon

 

S15: All the four chairs were so deserving…literally ALL of them (Kennedy, DeAndre, SandyRedd and Kirk had amazing auditions). If I had to pick a 3 chair though, it would be Emily. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

His audition was anything but weak. He killed that!

Out of Marisa/Ben/Julia/John H/Tanner/Taryn/Rio/Jim/Sid/...ur choice

 

edit: nvm forgot about Sam Stacy probs him then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S20: Anna Grace / Jordan Matthew Young

 

S19: Worth The Wait / Sam Stacy

 

S18: Nelson Cade III / Chelle

 

S17: Brennan but not weak / Jared Herzog

 

S16: Shawn Sounds / Patrick McAloon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20: all deserved

19: Worth the Wait

18: Mike Jerel

17: Shane Q

16-13: all deserved 

12: a lot of them should’ve gotten 2-3 chairs (Valerie, Troy)

I can’t think of any others that I was surprised to see as 4 chairs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

S20- Anna Grace, Jordan Matthew Young

S19- Worth the Wait, Sam Stacy

S18- Nelson Cade, Chelle

S17- Preston C Howell, Jared Herzog

S16- Matthew Johnson, Mari

S15- Kirk Jay, OneUp

S14- Hannah Goebel, Dallas Caroline

S13- Chris Weaver, Brandon Showell

S12- Josh West/Valerie Ponzio, Lauryn Judd

S11- Whitney and Shannon, ? (Three chairs were surprisingly solid)

S10- Emily Keener, Nick Hagelin 

S9- Blind Joe/Chris Crump, Amanda Ayala

S8- ?, Kelsie May

S7- Joe Kirk/Blessing Offor, Kelli Douglas

S6- Cary Laine, Jake Worthington?

S5- James Irwin, Josh Logan

S4- Monique Abbadie, Mary Miranda

S3- Adriana Louise, ?

S2- The Line?, ?

S1- Jeff Jenkins, Kelsey Rey

 

A few seasons have defaulted options (there were a few seasons where everyone was solid (S8, S13, S15, S16) or there was only one I didn’t like. And Jeff Jenkins was the worst by default because the only other 4 chair was Javier Colon. And S12 had so many undeserving 4 chairs, I wanted to pick 2 (most 3 chair auditions were better than them). A lot of my picks for 3 chairs were the most forgettable auditions

 

Alexandra Joyce, Daria Jasmin and Jordy Searcy were the only montaged 3 chairs, and as such, all are disqualified from the poll

 

Doing the statistics for chairs helped me realize which seasons had many 3 chairs and which didn’t 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

This one was so perplexing to me. How did she get three chairs?


Not only that, but one of the teams was already full, so she got all 3 remaining chairs

 

All three of her performances had pitch issues, and she was the most questionable steal of S14.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S20: Anna Grace, Denisha Dalton

S19: Worth the Wait, Sam Stacy

S18: Nelson Cade III, Chelle

S17: Preston C. Howell, Jared Herzog

S16: Matthew Johnson, Patrick McAloon

S15: NA, Emily Hough

S14: Hannah Goebel, Dallas Caroline

S13: Jon Mero, Dave Crosby

S12: Josh West, Lauryn Judd

S11: Whitney & Shannon, Elia Esparza

S10: NA, Nick Hagelin

S9: Chris Crump, Amanda Atala/Cole Criske

S8: Jeremy Gaynor, Kelsie May

S7: Jonathan Wyndham/Joe Kirk, Kelli Douglas/John Martin

S6: Cary Laine, Jake Barker

S5: NA, Josh Logan

S4: Monique Abbadie, Mary Miranda

S3: Adriana Louise, NA

S2: The Line/Pip, NA

S1: Jeff Jenkins, Kelsey Rey

 

 

There were several seasons where I thought all of the four and/or three chairs were solid, so I just picked my least favorite or the most forgettable. Some seasons, like Season 10, I just straight up refused to pick because everyone in that particular category that season was good. Others (mostly Seasons 9 and 7) had multiple who I was just “eh” on so I listed two. Lastly, Jeff Jenkins gets Season 1’s four chair “award” by default since Javier’s the only other option.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S20 - Zae and Connor 

S19 - WTW and Ben Allen

S18 - Nelson and Chelle

S17 - Preston and Jared

S16 - Celia and Patrick

S15 - Kirk and Emily

S14 - Justin and Dallas

Would have to rewatch some auditions to decide for earlier seasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

S20: Anna Grace, Denisha Dalton

S19: Worth the Wait, Sam Stacy

S18: Nelson Cade III, Chelle

S17: Preston C. Howell, Jared Herzog

S16: Matthew Johnson, Patrick McAloon

S15: NA, Emily Hough

S14: Hannah Goebel, Dallas Caroline

S13: Jon Mero, Dave Crosby

S12: Josh West, Lauryn Judd

S11: Whitney & Shannon, Elia Esparza

S10: NA, Nick Hagelin

S9: Chris Crump, Amanda Atala/Cole Criske

S8: Jeremy Gaynor, Kelsie May

S7: Jonathan Wyndham/Joe Kirk, Kelli Douglas/John Martin

S6: Cary Laine, Jake Barker

S5: NA, Josh Logan

S4: Monique Abbadie, Mary Miranda

S3: Adriana Louise, NA

S2: The Line/Pip, NA

S1: Jeff Jenkins, Kelsey Rey

 

 

There were several seasons where I thought all of the four and/or three chairs were solid, so I just picked my least favorite or the most forgettable. Some seasons, like Season 10, I just straight up refused to pick because everyone in that particular category that season was good. Others (mostly Seasons 9 and 7) had multiple who I was just “eh” on so I listed two. Lastly, Jeff Jenkins gets Season 1’s four chair “award” by default since Javier’s the only other option.


I agree with most of these options, and I agree with the description on the bottom. Parts of this look a lot like my list, especially the Jeff Jenkins comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:


Not only that, but one of the teams was already full, so she got all 3 remaining chairs

 

All three of her performances had pitch issues, and she was the most questionable steal of S14.

 

Alicia's team was stacked that season; hence, she needed to have someone like Dallas to become the knockout fodder for Britton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

Alicia's team was stacked that season; hence, she needed to have someone like Dallas to become the knockout fodder for Britton.


Very true. Britton was so different from the rest of Team Alicia (I mean he was the first blocked contestant in the show so it makes sense)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...