Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1993 - 3-1 Posted)

Alex95

This year will be a pretty simple one! No battle rounds, in two groups you will be responsible for cutting four films and sending one film to the final voting round. That film will not be able to be automatically advanced, but it also cannot be cut.

pGyIFNq.png

Team Odd: @*Wallace @Alex95 @*Diana @Elliott

Team Even: @*Chris @Steven_ @FrogLenzen @~Tom~

You have 72 hours to make your cuts and save. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1997 - Round 3)

For round four, we will begin building our top 15! In three we will cut three films and save one.

8RVITQx.png

Group 1: @*Chris @Steven_ @FrogLenzen

Group 2: @Alex95 @~Tom~ @*Wallace

Group 3: @*Diana @Elliott

You have 48 hours to make your cuts and save. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them. The films highlighted in blue cannot be cut or saved. Everything else is available. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1997 - Round 4)

Group 1 still has time this round, but I'm gonna post the next round's details now since I will be without my computer for the next few days.

For this round you will be in pairs where you will cut two films and send one to the top 15.

DiCXMGu.png

This won't start till the current round ends! You can start conversations early if you like, but no decisions can be made until I give the go ahead!

On 12/3/2022 at 1:44 PM, Alex95 said:

Group 1 still has time this round, but I'm gonna post the next round's details now since I will be without my computer for the next few days.

For this round you will be in pairs where you will cut two films and send one to the top 15.

DiCXMGu.png

This won't start till the current round ends! You can start conversations early if you like, but no decisions can be made until I give the go ahead!

Round five is officially on! Your 48 hours starts now, with your partner you will cut two films and send one to the top 15.

@Alex95 & @*Diana

@*Wallace & @Steven_

@FrogLenzen & @~Tom~

@Elliott & @*Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1997 - Round 5)