Vaughn Mogul Fan Thread😱🎶🎼🎸

BigMac454

Just now, BigMac454 said:

Hey guys this is where we gonna give Vaughn the love and support he deserves❤️

Just say add me if you wanna be added and anyone who does art just private message me it or message it here bc I like the art drawings😭😂

3 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

Just say add me if you wanna be added and anyone who does art just private message me it or message it here bc I like the art drawings😭😂

I'll make him one, idk when I'll finish it though. But add me! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Vaughn was the leak! Yay!!! It's a beautiful rendition for me :wub: I really love how smooth Vaughn's voice is. And about his story? just all salute to this guy ❤️ 

and it's one of my favorite songs from Ed ;) 

I know right! Why does everyone else think that was underwhelming. That was so good i'm already on repeat. That tone is something I would die for honestly

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, professorX said:

I know right! Why does everyone else think that was underwhelming. That was so good i'm already on repeat. That tone is something I would die for honestly

Right? I guess this is what fan threads are for, loving the appreciation of users like ya for him!! He deserves to be leaked, period.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Vaughn was the leak! Yay!!! It's a beautiful rendition for me :wub: I really love how smooth Vaughn's voice is. And about his story? just all salute to this guy ❤️ 

and it's one of my favorite songs from Ed ;) 

I loved his vocal choices in this! 🤩 He did such a good job and his story is going to inspire so many people. ☺️🤍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, professorX said:

Havent listened to it yet but the answer to this its simple. A lot of IDF wanted/expected Gymani, Holly, Bella or Wendy as the leak. Since they didnt get what they wanted, they're pissed.

This leak is a shameless attempt at Ariana pimping but at the end of the day I'm sure Vaughn is happy that he got shown. And he should be. Props to him for his story. And props for doing a Sheeran song from the only album of his that I actually like.

• Like 1