๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

On 7/26/2021 at 7:18 PM, sydneysam said:

๐—•๐—œ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ฌ

ย 

Screenshot-2021-10-04-11-34-39-48.jpg

ย 

y2aazmal.jpg

ย 

ย 

I've added Hailey's 2nd trivia image!! For those who can't see it clearly, here it is:

ย 

hailey.jpg

ย 

her favorite author AHHH same girl, same. Her guilty pleasure- HAHAHAย :haha:ย 

ย 

I'm glad she mentioned ILY because I can't stop myself from listening to that cover of hersย :wub:

ย 

I've also added Hailey's performance link above ;)

• Like 1

Late but congrats on Hailey for the steal!! The odds were stacked against her because it was probably out of her comfort zone, but she showed up for me- like for real. She showed a fun side of hers and she showed a little more of what she can do vocally (her high register's pretty strongย :wub:). I LOVE the beauty of her lows too. IMO this battle or result did not do damage to her chances at all, I've seen a LOT of comments thanking Kelly for the steal (across all social media platforms), more so Instagram. She has built quite the fanbase already, here's to hoping they somehow help on the live roundsย ๐Ÿคž

ย 

Can't wait for Hailey to slay with Arcade! Especially since the sources' comments about her was good and that it was right up her alley (I think?)

• Like 2

Anyone else notice she showed a pretty good stage presence for someone whoโ€™s never done gigs, other than for her stuffed animals.ย :haha:ย Thatโ€™s often an area where inexperienced contestants struggle. It either comes naturally for her, or itโ€™s something sheโ€™s practiced a lot.ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Anyone else notice she showed a pretty good stage presence for someone whoโ€™s never done gigs, other than for her stuffed animals.ย :haha:ย Thatโ€™s often an area where inexperienced contestants struggle. It either comes naturally for her, or itโ€™s something sheโ€™s practiced a lot.ย 

Yeah, sheโ€™s a natural and the best part is that sheโ€™ll only get better.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

ย 

Yeah, her confidence and stage presence comes off so natural and not forced, which should be a great asset for her performing live. It's crazy because not only she is 13, but she's also apparently inexperienced- I would've guessed she has performed on shows already if I don't have information about her beforehand lmao

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope the arrangement for her KO is something like this. I can imagine this being a โ€œmomentโ€ for her, if they strip it down like this.ย 
ย 

ย 

I agree. This arrangement allows for more vulnerability.ย 

• Like 4

I'm excited for her knockout! She is gonna slay that song, for sure. I mean, the source said.it was better than her audition, and i LOVED her audition, so i can't be any more hyped now:w00tbounce:ย 

ย 

As a side note, i'm now obsessed with her song choice:haha:. Amazing song, i'm not suprised that it won on Eurovision. If Hailey really was the one who picked it, she really has an excellent taste in musicย ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm excited for her knockout! She is gonna slay that song, for sure. I mean, the source said.it was better than her audition, and i LOVED her audition, so i can't be any more hyped now:w00tbounce:ย 

ย 

As a side note, i'm now obsessed with her song choice:haha:. Amazing song, i'm not suprised that it won on Eurovision. If Hailey really was the one who picked it, she really has an excellent taste in musicย ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

To be precise, they said it was 100% better than her blind.ย 
ย 

There is also this.ย 

ย 

YoW70zI.png

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

To be precise, they said it was 100% better than her blind.ย 
ย 

There is also this.ย 

ย 

YoW70zI.png

And Jeremyโ€™s comment to her during one of his lives. I doubt he was referring to her battle.ย 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope the arrangement for her KO is something like this. I can imagine this being a โ€œmomentโ€ for her, if they strip it down like this.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

Omg I love this arrangement. Hoping this is the arrangement that Hailey usedย ๐Ÿคžย can't wait to hear her knockout!! hopefully, she won't be montagedย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

she won't be montagedย 

ย 

She won't!! (idk why I even doubtedย :dead:)

ย 

I'm guessing she will be on the premiere- and possibly Kelly's first live show contestant. I'm sooo excited to hear her slay Arcadeย :wub:

ย 

Fun fact: she has a GORGEOUS short cover of TCS' KO song, one y'all must check out!ย https://www.instagram.com/p/CJE4q1pjP_N/ย (I think I've shared it here before though LMAO)

• Like 1