Brittany Bree Fan Thread

VoiceFan!

They were both AMAZING! Brittany was the right pick but happy Samara was saved as she was fantastic as well. I couldn't choose the winner but I leaned towards Brittany due to her range and the runs.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the song choice for Brittany and I had chills. Loved how she manipulated the runs. I felt that she added more churchy runs that I look for and Samuel was amazing too. I can't pick between the two but it was a tie for me. Best Part is one of my faves and for some reason I preferred Brittany's more than Khalea's. 

1 hour ago, Persy said:

I loved the song choice for Brittany and I had chills. Loved how she manipulated the runs. I felt that she added more churchy runs that I look for and Samuel was amazing too. I can't pick between the two but it was a tie for me. Best Part is one of my faves and for some reason I preferred Brittany's more than Khalea's. 

Brittany did great

• Like 1

Brittany, i am so sad that you were eliminated😢 you are one of my favorites this season. your battle is my favorite of the season, your audition was amazing, and i really liked your KO too! you are a robbed queen, and i will miss you! good luck with everything in your future💖 love you queen🥰

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUSsjllnfO/

y’all this woman is insane🤩 i’m so glad Brittany is posting some covers on Instagram! Brittany is definitely one of the most underrated contestants from season 21. i really loved each of her performances and i’m grateful we were introduced to her this season🥰

• Like 1