🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

50 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh… Please try to post real song suggestions in the future!

Well it was actually a song suggestion. But later i thought that this song won't work well for a trio so i called it a flop suggestion.

• Thanks 1

Congrats to GNT for getting a PV!

They were the highest on their team on FB by a lot. They have nothing to worry about the next few weeks, given that only one or two people are going home, and they’re very popular. Even the Bloodbath shouldn’t be a problem for them. They’re definitely looking like a contender to win this season 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

In GNT IS, Bekah said "y'all will love next Monday". I think she is referring to their song choice next week, and they look excited and happy about it. Wonder what song they gonna sing?

Yeah, I saw that too. I’m excited!!! 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Congrats to GNT for getting a PV!

They were the highest on their team on FB by a lot. They have nothing to worry about the next few weeks, given that only one or two people are going home, and they’re very popular. Even the Bloodbath shouldn’t be a problem for them. They’re definitely looking like a contender to win this season 

Yeah, they have so much momentum. I think they’ll have a pretty easy time in terms of advancement. ;) 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 1:09 PM, FloorWax said:

Okay, but can we talk about Caleb's lower range in their cover of In This Heart by Sinnead O'Connor?? Listen to it y'all!!!

Each one has an incredibly wide vocal range, with Caleb's bass on In This Heart being case in point!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

They can experiment with song choices during the next few weeks and save a great song for Semis

Yeah, they have room for experimentation. They definitely need to have a moment in order to secure a spot in the finale  though.

4 hours ago, ssukie said:

They are so positive and uplifting.  I was really impressed that, during the KOs, they had nice positive comments about all of the other contestants on their IG story. 

Yeah, they take the time to uplift their friends. That’s so sweet. 🤍

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, they have room for experimentation. They definitely need to have a moment in order to secure a spot in the finale  though.

I think they will get a great song choice in the Semis, and an appealing one at that.

Blowing in the Wind and Fleetwood Mac are still on the table for them

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m still hoping for “Dreams.” 🥺🤞

"Dreams" is alright, but I'd prefer for them to cover a less sleepy Fleetwood Mac song. Let them have the first good version of "Go Your Own Way" on the show! Lmao.

Also, their performance of "Creep" led me to think they can pull off "The Chain" similar to how The Highwomen did it. (country female quartet that Brandi Carlile and Maren Morris are part of!)

• Thanks 1