🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

2 hours ago, C12Lou said:

Thanks for posting this.  Maybe a pop song?  I thought the Playoffs would be good to go pop to show their versatility.  This way, they still have Kelley's save in case the song isn't well received.  Listening to  their cover songs already on YouTube, maybe Bellyache?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C12Lou said:

Maybe a pop song that they re-arranged. If we really get technical with the “America will like” part then maybe country.

7 hours ago, ssukie said:

Thanks for posting this.  Maybe a pop song?  I thought the Playoffs would be good to go pop to show their versatility.  This way, they still have Kelley's save in case the song isn't well received.  Listening to  their cover songs already on YouTube, maybe Bellyache?

I’d be shocked if they went with a Billie song, but who knows honestly. :haha: 

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Like I'm Gonna Lose You is what first came to mind as well.

Bekah sings a great "All I Ask" but I don't know if it would work for a trio performance...

Yeah, Bekah pretty much goes solo on the “All I Ask” cover. 

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For the people that say the groups have it easy since there are multiple voices…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV8XUKvAK0U/?utm_medium=copy_link

E627-B094-60-FB-4-F98-8-D2-D-235-FD347-C

So much work went into this one performance. They must be working really hard on their upcoming performance. 

The anti-groupers are there, so I hope they'll overcome them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

For the people that say the groups have it easy since there are multiple voices…

So much work went into this one performance. They must be working really hard on their upcoming performance. 

Dont know how auto caption was turned on for me, but I'm fairly sure they weren't saying this at the end.😂😂😂FDiBhypVQAYnVLw?format=jpg&name=900x900 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

dang, they really know their stuff. I'm pretty sure most other groups that have went on this show don't go this far when building harmonies.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'd love if they handle the instrumentation by themselves. (Caleb did do it on the blinds and KOs, by playing guitar and keyboard), but I mean, all three of them.

I'm talking Bekah on keyboard, Caleb on guitar and Joshua on the cajon.

That would definitely be an interesting type of performance. As long as it doesn’t take away from the vocals, I’d be down.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I'd love if they handle the instrumentation by themselves. (Caleb did do it on the blinds and KOs, by playing guitar and keyboard), but I mean, all three of them.

I'm talking Bekah on keyboard, Caleb on guitar and Joshua on the cajon.

They perform this way most of the time in their live concerts.  It by no means takes away from their vocals but just goes to show you how extremely musically talented they each are.  I would only be afraid that the general public would not appreciate this for it's true worth and would sadly look at it more as a variety show.  Who knows, maybe I'm not giving America enough credit...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

They perform this way most of the time in their live concerts.  It by no means takes away from their vocals but just goes to show you how extremely musically talented they each are.  I would only be afraid that the general public would not appreciate this for it's true worth and would sadly look at it more as a variety show.  Who knows, maybe I'm not giving America enough credit...

That’s good to know! I’m sure they could pull it off.