🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Wow, what an unexpected song choice.  They sounded great!  Not gonna lie, but I was a little worried this was too out of their wheelhouse.  Looking at social media comments, however, it was generally well received, and they should get the PV tonight.

I guess this is what Bekah meant by  her IG comments.  Sometimes you have to kick the dust up, cause it was so out of what they normally sing.  Sometimes you have to kick your feet up, I think she was referencing Caleb's dance move 😄.

Looking forward to what they come up with next!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Add me please, I've been rooting for them since the beginning but forgot to ask.

And congrats to GNT tonight, they deserve it. I am looking forward to more stellar performances from them (something folky perhaps :stealth:)

I just added you!

We’ll see. They have proven that they can sing pretty much anything! 🤍

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

They're far and away the act still remaining that I care the most about.

Hoping for more slayages to come, and a clear path to the finale!! (maybe even the W 🤔)

I think they have the tools to win. They need to have a moment in the lives though. I think next week is the perfect opportunity.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Well, it's Minivan-friendly but they just did "Creep". Pls something other than Hallelujah lol

The song choice is pretty overdone and others have had moments with it, so I’m kind of hoping they choose something besides Hallelujah. 

11 hours ago, ssukie said:

I guess this is what Bekah meant by  her IG comments.  Sometimes you have to kick the dust up, cause it was so out of what they normally sing.  Sometimes you have to kick your feet up, I think she was referencing Caleb's dance move 😄.

Maybe. 👀