🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

they have the song and performance I'm most excited to hear on Monday! This could very well be their moment. I cannot wait!!!!

They’ve already had two moments, so why not have a third? :haha:Β I think this will be their most emotional performance yet (the clip of them talking about their dad already got me πŸ₯²)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I am not familiar with the song, but I am interested to see them and Holly. It’s one of my most anticipated Knockouts of the seasonΒ 

I’m only familiar with their version. :haha: I’m excited to see the pairing though.Β 

8 hours ago, Daillon said:

I can already tell their KO is going to be great.
Β 

PS: I don’t know if it has been suggested yet, but Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel would be a fantastic song choice imo.

Same. ;)Β 

Β 

Added! Thanks for the suggestion. πŸ™‚Β 

There is no way GNT didn’t get a standing ovation from the coaches, NO WAY. There album version is literally heavenly and I am honestly expecting their KO version to be better , like how their rendition of helplessly hoping in the blind auditions was better than their album version even tho their album version was great. This might be my favorite KO pairing of the season and in a while TBH.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he does. I expect him to take the lead in their KO performance too.Β 
Β 

While we wait for that though… πŸ”Β 

Β 

This is honestly amazing. I hear some theatrics in Josh's voice in the beginning and it gave me goosebumps.Β 

Β 

Hopefully they'll have a great moment during the KOs because I feel like they are still being lukewarmly received by a portion of IDF

Edited by ThrowawayCrayon

14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he does. I expect him to take the lead in their KO performance too.Β 
Β 

While we wait for that though… πŸ”Β 

Β 

I'll bet this is a first for this song on the Voice!Β  A Golden Oldie - where do they keep coming up with this stuff?Β  I've learned to trust their taste.

17 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

I'll bet this is a first for this song on the Voice!Β  A Golden Oldie - where do they keep coming up with this stuff?Β  I've learned to trust their taste.

I think they are the only act this episode singing a song that has never been done on the show