π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. I wouldn’t be too surprised if that’s the version they sang. It would work for Manny.

That’s exactly why I’m thinking that’s the version - it’s one that would at least give Manny a fighting chance (which he took, given the battle’s results) while still being firmly in the wheelhouse of Wendy’s strengths.Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

That’s exactly why I’m thinking that’s the version - it’s one that would at least give Manny a fighting chance (which he took, given the battle’s results) while still being firmly in the wheelhouse of Wendy’s strengths.Β 

Yeah, it looks like Manny held his own in the snippet too. I’m excited!!! πŸ˜„

5 hours ago, Idolistics said:

Please add me!!! I came back to IDF after 10 years of hiatus just because I'm so obsessed with her! 😍πŸ₯° She's definitely on her way to becoming one of my favorite Voice contestants ever.

Added! You chose a great reason to come back to the forum. She is a legendary vocalist. :wub:Β Also, we now have 50 fans on the list, thanks to you. πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Get blessed by Wendy and Manny’s vocals!!! :wub:

They really do sound so good together, but no one can sound better than Wendy to me πŸ₯°

Β 

Do we have any hints at what she sang for KOs? I have a dream of her covering as many genres as possible on her Voice run since we know she’s capable of singing anythingΒ 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, BlueNight13 said:

They really do sound so good together, but no one can sound better than Wendy to me πŸ₯°

Β 

Do we have any hints at what she sang for KOs? I have a dream of her covering as many genres as possible on her Voice run since we know she’s capable of singing anythingΒ 

That one solo part with her was insanely good! 🀩

Β 

Yes, she might be singing β€œA Change Is Gonna Come.” πŸ‘€

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That one solo part with her was insanely good! 🀩

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, she might be singing β€œA Change Is Gonna Come.” πŸ‘€
Β 

Β 

I would not be disappointed by that song choice at all πŸ‘€. That can basically guarantee a moment if sung well (and we wouldn’t have to worry about that with her)!

Β 

Has anyone suggested Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston for her? I know that it’s a slightly overdone song (not as much as IWALY or IHN though), but it’s my favorite Whitney song and Wendy truly has a similar tone to Whitney so she’d kill it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueNight13 said:

I would not be disappointed by that song choice at all πŸ‘€. That can basically guarantee a moment if sung well (and we wouldn’t have to worry about that with her)!

Β 

Has anyone suggested Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston for her? I know that it’s a slightly overdone song (not as much as IWALY or IHN though), but it’s my favorite Whitney song and Wendy truly has a similar tone to Whitney so she’d kill it

Same. That would be a moment and one of the best performances of the season, for sure! 🀩

Β 

Yes, I think I suggested that one after watching her phenomenal cover of it. :wub:

• Like 1