π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

We’ll see. I’m curious if she’ll let loose on β€œWe Can Work It Out.” Maybe she sang Chaka’s version of it? πŸ€”Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Added you all! ❀️
Β 

Yeah, that would be amazing! :haha:Β The song is still good after all these years.Β :music:

Β 

Is that her audition song? Well, I don't really see her singing the Beatles version. Just because it's quite static vocally (range wise). Unless she adds her own vocal improvisations.

Β 

I can see her rendition being similar toΒ Chaka Khans version.Β It'd be interesting to see how she does since we haven't seen her do something as uptempo and rangey as that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Is that her audition song? Well, I don't really see her singing the Beatles version. Just because it's quite static vocally (range wise). Unless she adds her own vocal improvisations.

Β 

I can see her rendition being similar toΒ Chaka Khans version.Β It'd be interesting to see how she does since we haven't seen her do something as uptempo and rangey as that.

Yeah, that’s what’s speculatedΒ to have been her BA song. I’m hoping she sang this version.Β 

Β 

Edited by Bk1234

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Adddd Me!! Lol idk why but I didn’t know she had a thread πŸ˜‚

Lmao I'm surprised Bk beat you to making it 😝

Β 

Hopefully Wendy gets a decent battle song - I don't fully trust her coach on that one, but his battles at least tend to be relatively fair even if the song choice seems to cater more to one half of the match than the other.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Lmao I'm surprised Bk beat you to making it 😝

Β 

Hopefully Wendy gets a decent battle song - I don't fully trust her coach on that one, but his battles at least tend to be relatively fair even if the song choice seems to cater more to one half of the match than the other.

Yeah, even if it ends up being one of her weaker performances, I’m sure she’ll still slay. She’s very versatile and can practically sing anything.Β 

I just noticed that she is one of the oldest female singer on the voice (alongside with Donna Allen who is robbed in the battlesπŸ˜₯) Really hope America will do her great when she reach the lives!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

I just noticed that she is one of the oldest female singer on the voice (alongside with Donna Allen who is robbed in the battlesπŸ˜₯) Really hope America will do her great when she reach the lives!

Yeah, she’s also the oldest Voice USΒ winner.Β :stud:Β It’s so weird to run fan threads for 13 year olds and 55 years olds at the same time. :haha:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, she’s also the oldest Voice USΒ winner.Β :stud:Β It’s so weird to run fan threads for 13 year olds and 55 years olds at the same time. :haha:

Her birthday is in November, so she’ll be 56 when she hoistsΒ the trophy. That record will be tough to beat.Β πŸ€”

• Like 2