Holly Forbes Fan Thread 🎹

David68

1 hour ago, Jinx1995 said:

Thank you 🙏 for adding me!!!! She gives such good vibes 😎 and I would like to add a song request. 
Brittnay Howard - Stay High 

Please!!!🙏🙏 I really feel she has the vibe for this song!👑🥰

That's a fantastic song, and thank you for finally helping me realize who Holly reminded me of. She (kinda) looks like a white Brittany Howard!! Lol

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

That's a fantastic song, and thank you for finally helping me realize who Holly reminded me of. She looks like a white Brittany Howard!! Lol

After relistening to the song though, I feel like it's a little too soulful for someone like Holly, but who knows, maybe she could pull it off.

• Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

After relistening to the song though, I feel like it's a little too soulful for someone like Holly, but who knows, maybe she could pull it off.

It’s right at the edge of her wheelhouse, but if Holly can do justice to Adele (who has a decent amount of soul in her sound), I think Brittany Howard has potential to work.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That's a fantastic song, and thank you for finally helping me realize who Holly reminded me of. She (kinda) looks like a white Brittany Howard!! Lol

I feel she has that happy feel good vibe like she is always positive from her body language that I can tell on her YouTube and she always smiles!!! Which we need to see a lot of people doing! I’m very excited to watch her this season. I feel good vibes for S21 The Voice. She’s a 👑💯🥰 and yes she definitely made me think of Brittany Howard as well a strong an positive person!🥰

• Like 1

Untitled219.png

3rd artwork for Holly, and I loved the result again- yay!

I have used Holly's family photo- she's pregnant here btw!! (the cute Oliver's in her belly :wub:)

I am really really happy for Holly's advancement on the show, I'm feeling more and more confident about her odds on going really far. It's obvious that Kelly believes in her (I mean- she's special!), so hopefully Kelly would hold onto that until the end 🤞

Holly, if you're reading this right now, once again, I am wishing you the best of luck in your upcoming Knockout! You've got this miss ma'am. You are someone special, and I think I've said it here already before but I know you will be such an inspiration to all the mothers and woman out there. Stand your ground and just do your best- because I know that should be enough. Oliver, Violet, your husband, and your whole family's cheering for you right now for sure, they've got your back. So as we, your fans! ;) 

Go Holly, I will be cheering and praying for you and a best result for ya! you can do this thing, go make their jaws drop 🥰

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled219.png

3rd artwork for Holly, and I loved the result again- yay!

I have used Holly's family photo- she's pregnant here btw!! (the cute Oliver's in her belly :wub:)

I am really really happy for Holly's advancement on the show, I'm feeling more and more confident about her odds on going really far. It's obvious that Kelly believes in her (I mean- she's special!), so hopefully Kelly would hold onto that until the end 🤞

Holly, if you're reading this right now, once again, I am wishing you the best of luck in your upcoming Knockout! You've got this miss ma'am. You are someone special, and I think I've said it here already before but I know you will be such an inspiration to all the mothers and woman out there. Stand your ground and just do your best- because I know that should be enough. Oliver, Violet, your husband, and your whole family's cheering for you right now for sure, they've got your back. So as we, your fans! ;) 

Go Holly, I will be cheering and praying for you and a best result for ya! you can do this thing, go make their jaws drop 🥰

Your artworks of Holly always turn out amazing. :wub:

Holly, you’re going to do just fine in the Knockouts. Kelly believes in you and remember that every coach turned for you in blinds, so I’m sure they’d all be happy to steal you if the opportunity arose. 👀 You are already such an inspiration to your kids and will serve as an inspiration to so many others when they see your performances. Keep shining, and good luck! 💕

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Holly, you’re going to do just fine in the Knockouts. Kelly believes in you and remember that every coach turned for you in blinds, so I’m sure they’d all be happy to steal you if the opportunity arose. 👀 You are already such an inspiration to your kids and will serve as an inspiration to so many others when they see your performances. Keep shining, and good luck! 💕

👑🥰🌹🌹🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ahhh thank you! I personally love them too! At the very least I'll have decent artworks to showcase 🤪

Yes!! Hopefully she's on the first taping again if that happens. I have no doubt though that a win is coming for her ;) see you in the lives Holly! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

On 8/9/2021 at 12:42 PM, sydneysam said:

Ahhh thank you! I personally love them too! At the very least I'll have decent artworks to showcase 🤪

Yes!! Hopefully she's on the first taping again if that happens. I have no doubt though that a win is coming for her ;) see you in the lives Holly! 💁🏻‍♀️

She going to the lives with those positive vibes👑🤞😎

• Like 2