David68

4 hours ago, B-B said:

Add me please!

Added!

12 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

ADD ME

Added!

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Her John Mayer cover was amazing! She better not get robbed prelives or I'm suing. 

I hope she does a  vulnerable song for her KO, she seems to be good at projecting emotion.

want added?

• Thanks 1

I'm sure she will slay on the show, but am I the only one that wants her to get stolen by a coach with a weaker team in the KO's? I'm paranoid she could get robbed in the playoffs.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, FloorWax said:

I'm sure she will slay on the show, but am I the only one that wants her to get stolen by a coach with a weaker team in the KO's? I'm paranoid she could get robbed in the playoffs.

hmm I'm not sure. we have to see more info about john and ari's team, since they could easily be strong too (and perhaps even stronger).

if she's as phenomenal as she is in her covers on the show (which i don't doubt, considering the 4 chairs + block), then i would hope that kelly would know to save her if she needs it. luckily, she won't, because she's going to make the playoffs and we're going to make sure she gets the public vote :wink:

• Like 1

Here's something that I think hasn't been discussed: how do y'all feel about the possibility of her song choice being "Rocket Man"? Granted, it could very well be incorrect considering we all thought Carolina was going to sing a Spanish song.