• Payge Turner vs Lauren Firhauf
    • Allegra Miles vs Michael Williams
    • Kyndal Inskeep vs James Violet
    • Jej Vinson vs Beth Griffith Manley
    • Maelyn Jarmon vs Savannah Brister
    • Kymberli Joye vs One Up
    • D.R.King vs Jackie Foster

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Also, i wouldn't have put Kyndal vs James to represent Season 17. I mean, Katie vs Destiny was right there :teeheewave:

4 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

And Lauren v Hello Sunday

Kendal Vs James wasn't my personal choice either.  Buy I had to include it because IDF loved it.  Kendal was actually IDF's snowflake pre-lives.

1 hour ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Kyndal Vs James wasn't my personal choice either.  Buy I had to include it because IDF loved it.  Kyndal was actually IDF's snowflake pre-lives.

And not Rose? Max?

I'm not gonna say Katie bc she was polarizing

5 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Damnnnnn

I MEAN EVEN ROSE!!!

To be fair, that was Rose’s weakest performance, but yeah, Kyndal didn’t have as much competition as expected in the polls. The underdogs shined on that team that night. IDF was so convinced during Knockouts that Kyndal would be Gwen’s finalist. The same thing also happened with Abby Cates, and both eliminations generated meltdowns on here because they got eliminated over underdog females who honestly gave better performances that night (yes, the T3 on both teams were still all female).

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

That night I think Myracle & Joana were the standouts on Team Gwen.

Agreed. Though I think my Team Gwen Top 2 that night would have been Myracle and Rose, just because I think Rose was more solid vocally than Joana. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Agreed. Though I think my Team Gwen Top 2 that night would have been Myracle and Rose, just because I think Rose was more solid vocally than Joana. 

The third best would’ve been Joana tho so America & Gwen got it right

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, definitely. That was the ideal Team Gwen Top 3 (imo.)

Agreed. I was very surprised with my rankings because my predicted T3 ended up being my personal B3 that night. The night of playoffs, I thought it was just me that didn’t think Kyndal’s performance was that great, but the reception was much more negative than I expected, to where she didn’t even fight for WC

My PO rankings 

1. Joana

2. Myracle

3. Rose

4. Kyndal

5. Jake

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

FB586-E7-D-959-A-4-ED0-9707-9-EE03-BAED9
Lol

Iconic, tbh. Joana/Myracle/Rose were the CLEAR top 3 for me. Each had vocally outstanding performances, and Myracle really stepped it up for someone who's knockout was montaged (that clip sounded excellent though!). Joana also sounded better than most adults singing live! I love how Rose showed versatility on her PO song, which many thought she'd not do well on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Iconic, tbh. Joana/Myracle/Rose were the CLEAR top 3 for me. Each had vocally outstanding performances, and Myracle really stepped it up for someone who's knockout was montaged (that clip sounded excellent though!). Joana also sounded better than most adults singing live! I love how Rose showed versatility on her PO song, which many thought she'd not do well on.

I just realized how disrespectful I was when I didn’t mention this as one of the best post playoffs teams. Same level as JHud/Kelly (S15) and Alicia (S14) IMO 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I just realized how disrespectful I was when I didn’t mention this as one of the best post playoffs teams. Same level as JHud/Kelly (S15) and Alicia (S14) IMO 

The only team that season to not have a contestant much of IDF disliked

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

You're so right, I didn't even think of that. Literally a team of 3 icons (two of whom were robbed of making the SF imo). I'm a fan of HS and Kat (not so much of Will though), but Myracle and Joana were clearly more consistent performers. A SF with Katie/Rose/Jake/Ricky/Myracle/Joana/Marybeth/Kat would have been SO great!

• Like 1