Jump to content

Battle of the battles(s20-s14)


Which battle do you like the most?  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose Your Favorite

    • Ryleigh Modig vs Gean Garcia
      5
    • Payge Turner vs Lauren Firhauf
      2
    • Allegra Miles vs Michael Williams
      4
    • Kyndal Inskeep vs James Violet
      4
    • Jej Vinson vs Beth Griffith Manley
      4
    • Maelyn Jarmon vs Savannah Brister
      3
    • Kymberli Joye vs One Up
      5
    • D.R.King vs Jackie Foster
      12


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

It´s been 3 years and the DR vs Jackie battle still stands the test of time. 


Some of these battles stuck out in their seasons. But that battle is on another level. It was honestly one of the best performances from the season (but I didn’t love many performances in S14).

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:


Some of these battles stuck out in their seasons. But that battle is on another level. It was honestly one of the best performances from the season (but I didn’t love many performances in S14).

 

Runner up for me. I think Kyla took it with "One Night Only". Britton´s "Some Kind of Wonderful" is probably 3rd. Overall S14 didn´t really have much moments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Runner up for me. I think Kyla took it with "One Night Only". Britton´s "Some Kind of Wonderful" is probably 3rd. Overall S14 didn´t really have much moments.


Basically my thoughts in a nutshell. One Night Only and SOTT were my Top 2, with a Britton performance in 3rd.
 

Even with the lack of moments, this battle was the only battle to really blow me away since Bryan vs Malik

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ones where I would've sued if there was no steal:

  • DR vs. Jackie
  • Jej vs. Beth
  • Payge vs. Lauren

Ones where a steal was deserved but a tad less urgent:

  • Ryleigh vs. Gean
  • Kyndal vs. James
  • Maelyn vs. Savannah

Ones where I was okay with the outcome:

  • Allegra vs. Michael
  • Kymberli vs. OneUp
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Ones where I would've sued if there was no steal:

  • DR vs. Jackie
  • Jej vs. Beth
  • Payge vs. Lauren
  • Kymberli vs. OneUp

Ones where a steal was deserved but a tad less urgent:

  • Ryleigh vs. Gean
  • Kyndal vs. James
  • Maelyn vs. Savannah

Ones where I was okay with the outcome:

  • Allegra vs. Michael

FTFY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2021 at 2:07 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

Kyndal vs James.

 

HMs to everyone(minus Payge's and Maelyn's Battle).

You really love throwing the shade every single time you answer one of these polls :haha:

 

Perhaps it would be more succinct to offer dishonorable mentions at this point!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

One thing about Maelyn vs. Savannah that I found interesting is that Savanna gave a really powerful performance (that had hints of jazz iirc) in her blind, and then went really soft for her battle. Even if her battle performance didn't merit a steal, the versatility and ability to hold back that she showed should have been more than enough to get her a steal, imo. 

Edited by QueenCami
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

One thing about Maelyn vs. Savannah that I found interesting is that Savanna gave a really powerful performance (that had hints of jazz iirc) in her blind, and then went really soft for her battle. Even if her battle performance didn't merit a steal, the versatility and ability to hold back that she showed should have been more than enough to get her a steal, imo. 

IDF is gonna hate me for this but she should've won that battle imo. Even Kelly said it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

IDF is gonna hate me for this but she should've won that battle imo. Even Kelly said it...

About that, i always tought she said that just to make Savanna feel better about everyone else praising Maelyn. I honestly don't think she really preferred her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryleigh vs Gean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The others (Yes, this is probably recency bias but IDGAF)

 

Also, i wouldn't have put Kyndal vs James to represent Season 17. I mean, Katie vs Destiny was right there :teeheewave:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ryleigh vs Gean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The others (Yes, this is probably recency bias but IDGAF)

 

Also, i wouldn't have put Kyndal vs James to represent Season 17. I mean, Katie vs Destiny was right there :teeheewave:

 

 

And Lauren v Hello Sunday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...