@*Wallace - 7/20

@.Rei - 9/20

@rdhaley96 - 10/20

@*Diana - 13/20

@Deeee - 17/20 

@Alex95 - 19/20

@Zoey - 20/20

Derek - 1/20

I still can’t believe I had to pretend Allison wasn’t my #1 of all time when we were playing Cycle 12 lol. I think everyone but Dee was here when I finally revealed it haha. This is my #1 photo from my #1 contestant and my #1 photo from the show. It has been my desktop wallpaper, my phone background, and even my avatar here for a while. Special thanks to everyone who did not eliminate this during the game so I could put it at #1 again here. Getting #3 overall is way beyond my expectations, and I’m pleasantly surprised to see so many top 5 and top 10 scores. Creepy Chan stan 4 lyfe.

Akshar - 2/20

JUST WOW!!!! MISS ALLISON HAD NO REASON TO SLAY THIS HARD!!! This shot is just so GORGEOUS. The way Allison positioned herself in this? And the look she's giving us? It's EVERYTHING. So glad that my top favourites made the Final 20 in this Rankdown.

Sola - 2/20

In My Top 20 photos of all time.  I love it so much!

Lily - 4/20

SO good.

Gigi - 4/20

I like it!

Gonzalo - 6/20

Quirky Allison, i love your art

Wallace - 7/20

A fantastic shot of Allison. My favorite from her. 

Rei - 9/20

Amazing

Richard - 10/20

Absolutely one of the best pictures of cycle 12, and in my opinion, the #1 shot that season. There’s something so fantastical and primal about this shot. Her expression especially really carries the character, adding both an innocence and a whimsy to the photograph.

Dee - 17/20 

Let me start by saying that this is an iconic shot. As shoehorned in as the bird photoshoot feels in retrospect, still such a slay to see Allison kill this photoshoot. However, this feels like one of three potential runaway winners, so I am tanking this. However, I also adore 18/20 of these finalists, so I don't know that this would actually rank much higher anyways. I am also of the opinion that her Powder shot deserved the finalist spot instead.

Alex - 19/20

I was 1000% gonna petty cut this so y'all made a good choice advancing it. I couldn't give it the full thank in the C12 game because I didn't want something worse winning. I feel more comfortable giving it the full tank now lol. Obviously this shot is iconic, perfection, etc. When anyone thinks of ANTM photos, this is one of the photos that comes to mind. And because of that, it would be a boring as hell winner and we deserve something more exciting. Hopefully Zoey & Diana can come through 🙏

Zoey - 20/20

She’s selling nothing. She’s got that god awful derp face and you can’t even see what she’s wearing. You’re all blind.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:14 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Yoanna - High-End Beauty

3. Allison - Bird

4. Amanda - Nivea

5. Brittany - Kloofing

8. Fatima - Fuerza Bruta

9. Jenah - Garden

10. Danielle - Fairy Tale

11. CariDee - Black & White

16. Kayla - Statue

28. Adrianne - Merit Diamonds

31. Jaslene - High School Cliché

33. Lauren Brie - Hot Air Balloon

39. Hannah - Landfill

42. Alexandra - Shadows

45. Laura - Steampunk

49. Jeana Paper Cover

54. Nina - Animal

61. Rae - Childhood

65. Lisa - Country Couture

75. India - Avant-Garde

92. Dominique - Greek Salad

99. Nyle - Dog

115. Shei - No Glove, No Love

123. AzMarie - Very.com

And now Yoanna's photo is officially the winner of the winners!

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 25 Results: 3rd Place)

Allison did much better than I expected! 
Didn’t expect it to get a Top 3 placement considering she was going to be tanked but I’m very pleased with the outcome! 

Shandi & Yoanna rematch.

I feel Yoanna SHOULD win but I have a slight feeling that Shandi is gonna pull out the win. 

• Like 2

I want Shandi to win because all these comments from the same individuals about a predictable winner would make no sense if Yoanna won because imo it’s a predictable winner as well. Deserving, for sure, but predictable. :yes:

#TeamShandi 👑

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

real housewives fight GIF by RealityTVGIFs
@Deeee, I totally agree with you. Imo, Allison’s - Powder shot is stronger than her shot that made the finals. :stealth:

Allison was not the strongest model during Cycle 12. Her strength at the time was just her face, which was highlighted perfectly in the Powder shot. While I think that her face is stellar in the Bird shot and the photo itself is so cool, her body is not the strongest in the picture. 👀

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Over It Reaction GIF
If your work was to make sure my #1 photo of all-time didn’t win then I have have to find a new IDF friend. 😘

No, mainly wanted Allison to not win. I likely wouldn’t have ranked Amanda or Brittany much higher tbh. My Top 11 felt locked in tbh. So I say I’m tanking things, but really most things landed close to where I would actually rank them. Except Allison. :dead:

3 hours ago, Deeee said:

No, mainly wanted Allison to not win. I likely wouldn’t have ranked Amanda or Brittany much higher tbh. My Top 11 felt locked in tbh. So I say I’m tanking things, but really most things landed close to where I would actually rank them. Except Allison. :dead:

Get Out Goodbye GIF by A$AP Rocky
*still judging where you placed Amanda, Brittny and potentially Shandi* 😘