American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Wait Showcase Round isn't in Hawaii? That's where the Top 24 are performing?

I never said that lol. Showcase Round has already been filmed in LA and Top 24 is being filmed in Hawaii

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

I never said that lol. Showcase Round has already been filmed in LA and Top 24 is being filmed in Hawaii

I think I misread the post lol. I saw "that's where Top 24 is being pre-recorded," and I figured that meant that only the Top 24 semifinalists are performing in Hawaii.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

Im going to guess contestants start flying out to Hawaii as early as this Friday, February 4th to as late as Monday, February 7th. I dont remember what it was like in previous seasons but I imagine some contestants will go earlier than others so they can have relaxation time lol. I also think the rehearsal process for Hawaii performances is more rigorous than Hollywood so they will have to be there at least a week in advance. Either way, Ill be keeping an eye out!

Edited by m1key
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, m1key said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZQbi2KrvXE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not much of a spoiler but Yoli Mayor definitely got cut at Top 59 since she has a show the day before Hawaii films.

Had a chance to stalk all of the Top 59 today and heres what I found regarding upcoming events.

- Yoli Mayor: Show on 2/13 (Instagram Post)

- Elliot Greer: Show on 2/15 (Instagram Bio)

- Olivia Faye: Filming music video on 2/8 (https://instagram.com/stories/livvylove/2765735640122634866?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link)

Nobody is travelling yet or mentioning plans of travelling which is to be expected.

Edited by m1key

Kendra Checketts posted a cover of Love Runs Out on her instagram with a very suspicious caption. I know Kendra from when she was on The Voice and I wouldn’t put it past her to fake being in Vegas to make people think she didn’t make it. That song is the unidentified female song. 

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Had a chance to stalk all of the Top 59 today and heres what I found regarding upcoming events.

- Yoli Mayor: Show on 2/13 (Instagram Post)

- Elliot Greer: Show on 2/15 (Instagram Bio)

- Olivia Faye: Filming music video on 2/8 (https://instagram.com/stories/livvylove/2765735640122634866?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link)

Nobody is travelling yet or mentioning plans of travelling which is to be expected.

Ok, so Elliot is definitely out. 

10 hours ago, KatKit said:

I'm friends with a contestant who is currently back in the same room she posted from during Top 40, also filmed in Hawaii on Jan. 31st. She has no idea I've been tracking things and saw her name on the leaked 59, lol. I'm enjoying this! 

There was no T40 this year. 

3 minutes ago, ashleys said:

Kendra Checketts posted on a plane leaving San Diego, and American Idol instagram just posted about a “new round” in Hawaii. Maybe this is a new version of Top 24?

Kendra also re-posted that, and commented on it with “oooooooo 😉