Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

It's interesting to me that you rank contestants who did really well but stumbled highly (Zania/Zae), even over people who were more consistent. I think I'd do the same for some, but I probably wouldn't rank those as high; it's cool to see another perspective!

We all have our methods… :lmao:

• Like 1

Again, predictions for the next set:

I'm pretty confident in these four being in the next set.

- Pia Renee

- Corey Ward

- Dana Monique

- Anna Grace

As for the last contestant, I actually see Cam, Gihanna, and Rachel as locks for Top 5. That leaves Lindsay, Ryleigh, and Carolina. I'm guessing its one of Lindsay and Carolina, and just based on who got farther, I'll go out on a limb and say Lindsay misses the Top 5 🙂

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Again, predictions for the next set:

I'm pretty confident in these four being in the next set.

- Pia Renee

- Corey Ward

- Dana Monique

- Anna Grace

As for the last contestant, I actually see Cam, Gihanna, and Rachel as locks for Top 5. That leaves Lindsay, Ryleigh, and Carolina. I'm guessing its one of Lindsay and Carolina, and just based on who got farther, I'll go out on a limb and say Lindsay misses the Top 5 🙂

We’ll see. I think you’re the first to predict Lindsay missing out on the Top 5. 😮

The clues will be out by tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#6-10.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-The beautiful combination of a Voice favorite and an Idol favorite.
-Unfortunately, this contestant couldn't place as high as their friend from last season.
-This contestant went up against their Knockout partner twice.
-The robin flew back to the nest.
-This contestant’s talent was out of this world. 👽

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Bk1234 changed the title to Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (Seventh Batch of Clues Posted!!!!)
2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#6-10.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-Unfortunately, this contestant couldn't place as high as their friend from last season.

I will update this as I go.

- Pia Renee (Pia Toscano and Keisha Renee)

- Ryleigh Modig (I believe she was friends with Carter?)

- Corey Ward (Top 17 Instant Save)

- Anna Grace (Let Her Go???)

- Lindsay Joan (credits to @AliXRose I think the "stars" clue makes sense)

Edited by FloorWax

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

1. Pia Toscano Keisha Renee
  2. Dana (she's friend with DeSz I think ?)
  3. Ryleigh (against Corey for KO and Top17 IS)
  4. Corey (Dancing on my own by Robyn)
  5. Lindsay Joan (Rewrite the stars) HOW DARE YOU ? I'm disappointed in you 😕

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

- Rachel Mac (Let Him Fly???)

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Good guesses. 👀

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:
  • Dana (she's friend with DeSz I think ?)
  • Ryleigh (against Corey for KO and Top17 IS)
  • Corey (Dancing on my own by Robyn)

These make sense too, I can't wait for my guesses to be wrong 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Could also be :

4. Anna Grace (Let her go) or Rachel Mac (Let him fly)

In which case :

3. Corey cause I thin Ryleigh will place higher than him

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

- Pia Renee (Keisha Renee and Pia Toscano) 

- Dana Monique (I think DeSz is her friend iirc)

- Corey Ward (He went against Ryleigh both in the Knockouts and semifinals, could be the other way around but i think Ryleigh will probably be in your Top 5)

- ? 

- ?

Edited by Gustavo527

17 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

- Pia Renee (Keisha Renee and Pia Toscano) 

- Dana Monique (I think DeSz is her friend iirc)

- Corey Ward (He went against Ryleigh both in the Knockouts and semifinals, could be the other way around but i think Ryleigh will probably be in your Top 5)

- ? 

- ?

We’ll see 🤔

56 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

- Pia Renee - Pia Toscano + Keisha Renee

- Ryleigh Modig - iirc she's friends with Carter (Carter fully supported her and Corey too this season), Carter won but Ryleigh only reached the Top 17 IS. Dana was friends with Desz too but idk if they were friends even before the show like Rye and Carter

- Corey Ward - went against Ryleigh, his Knockout partner, in the Top 17 IS

- Rachel Mac/Anna Grace - ??

- Lindsay Joan - @AliXRose's comment makes sense + Lindsay has a song with a theme of space, alien something (Human Now ;), which is one of my faves rn!)

the 3rd clue's only either Rye or Corey since they're the only ones who fit with the clue. Sure about Pia and Lindsay and either Corey/Ryleigh.

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

- Pia Renee - Pia Toscano + Keisha Renee

- Ryleigh Modig - iirc she's friends with Carter (Carter fully supported her and Corey too this season), Carter won but Ryleigh only reached the Top 17 IS. Dana was friends with Desz too but idk if they were friends even before the show like Rye and Carter

- Corey Ward - went against Ryleigh, his Knockout partner, in the Top 17 IS

- Rachel Mac/Anna Grace - ??

- Lindsay Joan - @AliXRose's comment makes sense + Lindsay has a song with a theme of space, alien something (Human Now ;), which is one of my faves rn!)

the 3rd clue's only either Rye or Corey since they're the only ones who fit with the clue. Sure about Pia and Lindsay and either Corey/Ryleigh.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• Haha 1

Well, since I'm pretty sure we already have the guesses, so I'm just gonna make a joke

Corey:

Dancing on My Own - Robyn - This is where the Robin enters the scene. It is dancing on it's own, waiting for a friend, when Corey comes in and steals it away. The robin is stuck "in the corner" of the house, "watching" Corey "kiss him". The robin tries it's best to stay in denial, thinking "I'm not the girl you're taking home", but it's not working, as the Robin is trapped in the house.

Dreams - Fleetwood Mac - The bird is clawing for freedom. Corey is getting tired, telling the bird "now here you go again you say you want your freedom". He's trying his best to make the bird scared of leaving by telling it stories about how thunder will strike it when it leaves, but the bird still wants to leave. Corey eventually lets the bird go, saying "Well who am I to keep you down".

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson - Corey is very upset over the bird's departure, so the bird sings about how he wants Corey to know that it doesn't matter. He tells Corey " I want you to move on because I'm already gone." Corey replies by telling the bird "I love you enough to let you go".

Bruises - Lewis Capaldi - Corey questions why the bird wanted to leave him. He thinks "It must be something in the water". 

Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez - Eventually, Corey realizes that his obsession over the bird was stopping him from loving himself, and he finally learns to get over it, and accept the truth. He feels more at ease, and he thinks about how he can spend his time. He thinks about going to the Arcade next.

Why did I do this?

• Haha 2

I think it is clear that Pia, Dana, Corey and Lindsay are in the next set. Ryleigh and Anna are the other possibilities (I might go with Anna because I feel like BK liked Ryleigh more).

Either way, it is clear that Rachel, Gihanna, Carolina and Cam are in the Top 5.

My final guesses

1. Pia Renee

2. Dana Monique

3. Corey Ward

4. Anna Grace (there is no way Rachel is in this set)
5. Lindsay Joan

14 minutes ago, British Man said:

Well, since I'm pretty sure we already have the guesses, so I'm just gonna make a joke

Corey:

Dancing on My Own - Robyn - This is where the Robin enters the scene. It is dancing on it's own, waiting for a friend, when Corey comes in and steals it away. The robin is stuck "in the corner" of the house, "watching" Corey "kiss him". The robin tries it's best to stay in denial, thinking "I'm not the girl you're taking home", but it's not working, as the Robin is trapped in the house.

Dreams - Fleetwood Mac - The bird is clawing for freedom. Corey is getting tired, telling the bird "now here you go again you say you want your freedom". He's trying his best to make the bird scared of leaving by telling it stories about how thunder will strike it when it leaves, but the bird still wants to leave. Corey eventually lets the bird go, saying "Well who am I to keep you down".

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson - Corey is very upset over the bird's departure, so the bird sings about how he wants Corey to know that it doesn't matter. He tells Corey " I want you to move on because I'm already gone." Corey replies by telling the bird "I love you enough to let you go".

Bruises - Lewis Capaldi - Corey questions why the bird wanted to leave him. He thinks "It must be something in the water". 

Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez - Eventually, Corey realizes that his obsession over the bird was stopping him from loving himself, and he finally learns to get over it, and accept the truth. He feels more at ease, and he thinks about how he can spend his time. He thinks about going to the Arcade next.

Why did I do this?

This is so perfect! 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I think it is clear that Pia, Dana, Corey and Lindsay are in the next set. Ryleigh and Anna are the other possibilities (I might go with Anna because I feel like BK liked Ryleigh more).

Either way, it is clear that Rachel, Gihanna, Carolina and Cam are in the Top 5.

My final guesses

1. Pia Renee

2. Dana Monique

3. Corey Ward

4. Anna Grace (there is no way Rachel is in this set)
5. Lindsay Joan

We’ll see. Anna and Ryleigh seem to be the ones who are thrown around between the Top 10 and Top 5. Maybe they both didn’t make Top 5… 👀 

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

- Anna Grace (Let Her Go???)

i'm changing my 4th clue guess to Anna Grace because no way is she placing above Rachel.

50 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

The thing is I don't see Dana in Bk's top 5 👀 But I agree that Ryleigh & Carter seem to be friends whereas DeSz and Dana seem to be more supportive of each other (well they're actually both from Houston so I don't know lmao this is hard)

I think the key is to figure out where does Anna Grace place in the ranking, if she's in the top 5 then both Ryleigh and Dana are in the next set

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The thing is I don't see Dana in Bk's top 5 👀 But I agree that Ryleigh & Carter seem to be friends whereas DeSz and Dana seem to be more supportive of each other (well they're actually both from Houston so I don't know lmao this is hard)

I think the key is to figure out where does Anna Grace place in the ranking, if she's in the top 5 then both Ryleigh and Dana are in the next set

That's why I'm trying to figure out if there's some way Dana could fit into the 4th clue, but I'll stick to my guesses for now.

Edited by FloorWax