• Ryleigh Modig
    • Pia Renee
    • Jose Figueora
    • Devan
    • Carolina
    • Kenzie
    • Zae
    • Andrew
    • Other (I didn’t include Zania, Dana, Gihanna, Savanna W, and Corey because their KO was clearly better than their blind/battle

Rachel 100% had the most notable growth arc through the show so far - even though I preferred her battle over her KO vocally, I wasn't sure how her KO would turn out since she was going solo vs. having a performance partner (Bradley) but she did very well in the KOs.

As for downfall, I picked other; Avery peaked at his blind for me, and his battle was very good but he got outshone, and his KO fit him from a storyteller-country perspective but was his shakiest vocal. I was going to say Connor or Raine but those both felt too mean, since the former got bussed hardcore and the latter was dealing with health issues that prevented her from reaching her full potential.

Rachel // Jose

Rachel because she's iconic - queen slayed in both the battles and the knockouts.

Jose because I loved his blind and battle but the clip they showed in the knockouts wasn't flattering - too many runs and it seemed like the song was too big for him. Then again, it's just a clip, so this answer is somewhat of a cop-out. 

In all honesty, I don't think anyone on that list had a big "downfall."

Growth: Even though she didnt have my favorite KO, its Rachel definitely. From frankly a bad blind to a great battle to an even better KO, she has had the most growth this season.

Downfall: Victor, solely because of his song choices. He'll still probably get the PV though.

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol at all the people saying Jose had the greatest downfall. We only saw a few seconds of his Knockout. :lmao:

It's because there are so few good options. The only other option, to me, is Victor. However, I didn't pick him cause I thought he improved blind -> battle