QK: 4

SOLA: 4 

DEREK: 5

DIANA: 5 

REI: 6

ZOEY: 7 

NICO: 8

ALEX

I know I'm a broken record, but I loved him in the early seasons. How did the writers successfully ruin so many amazing characters UGHHHHHH. But yeah, early Jaime was EVERYTHING. The bath scene with Brienne is one of the best scenes of the entire show, acted brilliantly by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. I am such a Lannister stan, I'm so thrilled all the siblings made it to the endgame (if only their dad and son could be here too :broken:)

SOLA

He gets his redemption arc in my opinion.  He was someone you wanted to see make a 180 and he did.  But his final 2 episodes I still think he was showing growth by returning to try and rescue Cersei.

DEREK

Amazing character arc. Ending is probably not what people wanted for the character but I can see what they were going for. But honestly I also wanted more. A bigger moment or something. But yeah the kingslayer arc and his progression with Brienne and his hand etc.

REI

Always had a soft spot for Jaime, he deserved a better ending.

ZOEY

200.gif

His love for Cersei was his ultimate downfall.

NICO

His arc is wild (we won't go into the last season BS), and truly elevated thanks to his scenes and story with Brienne, bc him slowly finding redemption, mistakes and all, is starkly human, even if the actions and arc take place in a scale most people can't really connect to.

5. TYRION LANNISTER

R.86ea7263b73817484ba012ce7e6a5828?rik=n

funny-game-of-thrones-gif-9.gif

DIANA: 2 

ZOEY: 3 

DEREK: 4 

NICO: 5

QK: 5 

REI: 5 

ALEX: 6

SOLA: 8

ZOEY

Tyrion had so many highs and lows throughout the show that it really made you root for him. Betraying his family, the revenge, the freedom, aligning with Daenerys and so on. Amazing character.

DEREK

Legendary actor, one of the best characters. Duh. Obvious. I wish they gave him more to do and more agency but I guess part of the character is how he is able to use his smarts and talking to overcome his other physical and political limitations.

NICO

His best arcs are everything leading up to Tywin's death, after that, he never really had the same spark for me. So yeah, even though I think Peter did a great job with everything the show gave him, it's kind of hard to care for his story in Essos and beyond (like my mind always goes to his arc with Bronn and Shae as his best moments).

REI

He brought the brains and was always almost right, he also gave us some great story specially when dealing with his father and siblings.

ALEX

Ugh after he leaves King's Landing I stopped caring about him so I hate that I can't put him any higher. But for the first four seasons, he was one of my favorite characters, probably my second favorite. Peter Dinklage's performance was amazing and the trial scene is one of my most frequently rewatched scenes and it still gives me goosebumps to this day. The politics was always my favorite part of the show, and Tyrion was one of the most brilliant characters ever (until they decided actually he sucks :rolleyes:)

SOLA

He’s probably the most popular character from the show.  He had an interesting journey from start to finish and I do enjoy his character.  I just wish Podrick or Oberlyn were here in his place as I found them more compelling for their limited story archs.

15 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Introducing….. Doran Martell!!!

Aaaaaaaaand he’s gone lol

"let us help Spain with tourism, it's not like we have anything else going on in the show or we could use that time to better flesh out other storylines, we are doing pretty well 🙃"

4. ARYA STARK

TPra.gif

tumblr_pqohagkjOS1rxjq6h_1280.gifv

NICO: 2
QK: 2

SOLA: 2 

REI: 3

ZOEY: 4

DIANA: 6 

DEREK: 9 

ALEX: 10

NICO

While Sansa's journey is one of change, Arya's core remains the same. She gains new skills and experiences some really tough moments, but at her core, the Arya we met in the premiere is still there at the show's end. But that doesn't make her journey hollow, in fact, her arc is extremely well handled, bc she also has to leave childhood notions and ideals and face a really cruel world where she gets a really raw deal. So more than changing her, her journey changes her priorities and objectives (well, some of them) and makes her grow in a way that if the events of the show had not happened, we might have not seen. Also Maisie (and most of the younger actors in the show) truly brought it when it came to acting, so mad props for that too.

SOLA

I love an antihero.  The audience liked her because she was a stark and sought vengeance for her family.  Her story is compelling, and watching her eliminate her enemy is one of the best parts of the series. Also my winner prediction for this, because everyone loves Arya.

REI

A fan favorite that is deserving of all the love.

ZOEY

giphy.gif

Arya is walking this and is the obvious winner. Naive girl to absolute warrior and saving the kingdom. They invested so much time in to her character.

DEREK

Meh Arya is a good character but honestly her scenes were not usually my favorite to watch. Her enjoyable moments were pretty sparse over the years. Her arc was very interesting but in the middle it kind of didn't go anywhere and it was disappointing for all of her training to pay off in the, what, second? episode of the final season and after that she really didn't do much or contribute to anything. I guess the payoff with Littlefinger was good but the set-up over that season was a little weird. Good character, just not a fave.

ALEX

I'm never a huge fan of the characters that are like "Wow they're such a badass!!!!111!!!1". I feel like Arya didn't have enough vulnerabilities or weaknesses for my liking and I think her being the one to kill the Night King was kind of cheap. Furthermore, I found her storylines post-S4 to be amongst the dullest of the series. I'm not anti-Arya, but I'd least like to see her win.

3. OLENNA TYRELL

tumblr_otxo9p0LkR1wpbcd1o1_500.gifv

nXM.gif

DEREK: 1

ALEX: 3

SOLA: 3

DIANA: 4 

NICO: 4

ZOEY: 5

QK: 8 

REI: 9

DEREK

Easy number one from this group. Tyrells are far and away my favorite. Margaery also deserved Top 10. Every single one of Olenna's scenes are amazing because of how great the character and actress are. Olenna knew how to play the game of thrones. So many great one-liners. Tell Cersei it was me.

ALEX

I wish we had Margaery here too, but I'm so happy we got a Tyrell here because they're my people. The sassy politically genius grandmother is just a character archetype tailor-made in a factory for me. Every Olenna scene was pure gold. She was the only one who could go toe-to-toe with Tywin and Cersei at their peak. And of course, her death is absolutely iconic. I didn't expect Olenna to make it to the end here and I assume she'll be one of the first few out, but I'm so glad she did make it here.

SOLA

Queen of Thorns.  For someone who wasn’t represented well in the book, Diana Rigg is that great of an actress that they fleshed out an entire role just for her on the show.

NICO

She dragged everyone that came within conversation distance of her, and god was it good. I have nothing else to add, fantastic character and an underrated power player in the game.

ZOEY

giphy.gif

I wouldn’t have Olenna in this top ten but she obviously has fans. She brought down Joffrey and was the last tensing Tyrell. I suppose she was pretty smart.

REI

Queen of having her plans coming into fruition. Her final moments in the show were sad but amazing.

2. SANSA STARK

sansa-1424182314.gif

331b4eb5c58610106b15b8df1078d1f9.gif

NICO: 1

QK: 1 

REI: 1

DEREK: 3

DIANA: 3

ALEX: 5

SOLA: 9 

ZOEY: 9

NICO

The Stark sisters are hands down the strongest characters in the whole show, and the death of childhood/dreams arc that Sansa went through during the show's run is easily my fave. This poor girl was so easy to hate in the early seasons bc she (accidentally) led her father to his death, but watching her slowly become more strategically and politically savvy is some of the best character development the show did. It didn't come overnight, and she was a piece on the board for a lot of it, but her suffering and mistakes hardened her into a woman that was legitimately the best candidate to the throne. And even if I try to avoid the final season, she's one of the few endgame characters that has a satisfying arc, and that counts for something when her entire journey is so good to watch.

REI

Her arc character was incredible and she ended being my favorite character since the last three seasons.

DEREK

Okay, so book!Sansa is amazing and is probably better than show!Sansa but show!Sansa is also amazing. I just enjoy watching scenes with her. Toward the end when she was all serious the scenes became less interesting and once the Littlefinger plot happened (which was obviously super duper significant and the culmination of her entire arc) she didn't really have much to do in the show. Although I think the ending for her was good and one of the better ones. But yeah the progression from innocent spoiled Sansa into capable player via her interactions with Joffrey, Cersei, Tyrion, Hound, Olenna, Littlefinger. Great stuff.

ALEX

Proud Sansa defender from day one! Sansa's growth arc is one of the few things the writers got right for the most part. I proudly defended Sansa even during those early seasons and I'd do it again! I think she became a bit OP at the end of the series and it was unrealistic, but everything about the last couple of seasons sucked sooooooooo

SOLA

I will start by saying, I hated Sansa until season 4-5.  She was whiny and entitled.  Once she started to use the knowledge she had learned by being around Cersei, Ramsey and Joffrey, she became much more compelling.  To the point that she became the voice of reason in the last two seasons and I wanted her to get her way.

ZOEY

tumblr_prwm274zF21uo37vvo3_500.gifv

Lady of Winterfell.

1. CERSEI LANNISTER

R.843ad3b6385c6461cf5b058152e73365?rik=6KJVf5blCVywow&pid=ImgRaw

tenor.gif?itemid=7894425

ALEX: 1
SOLA: 1 

DEREK: 2 

REI: 2

ZOEY: 2 

NICO: 3

DIANA: 9

QK: 9

ALEX

I wouldn't have anyone else in my first place. Such an amazing villain and one of my favorite characters in tv history if we ignore the last season or two. Cersei in the first few seasons is everything I wanted out of a tv character. She was power hungry, vindictive, evil, but also so clever. She played the game hard and she played it well. But her love for her family humanized her, and how she would do anything to defend her children. Lena Headey never winning an Emmy for her performance as Cersei is criminal.

SOLA

We stan a villain.  She won’t win, but she kept this show interesting.  You sympathized with her as a mother, you hated her as a ruler, and you respected her strategic acumen.  Such a complex personality.  The show would not be the same without Cersei around for people to love to hate.  Lena Headey did THAT. My #2 is my actual favorite of the series but this was easily the most well rounded character of the series, and for that she is deserving of the #1.  Still pissed she blew up the Tyrells though!

DEREK

Icon. Just like Catelyn she makes super dumb decisions alllll the time but somehow still ends up succeeding lmao. Winds of Winter is a glorious episode of television. Her battle with the Tyrells was LEGENDARY. I think where she ended up at the end of the series was where her character was always going to end up but idk if it was very satisfying... but that doesn't take away from the amazing television she provided us over the years. Special thanks to Lena Headey because she magically made Cersei someone you loved to hate. At least she was nominated 5 times but Lena not winning an Emmy over the years is the biggest snub of the series. How are you going to give Peter FOUR Emmy Awards and none for Lena? Stupid.

REI

Iconic Villain. Her performance in the Winds of Winters is one of the best damn things I’ve ever seen.

ZOEY

200.gif

Perfection. She just wanted to be the Queen and she accomplished it. Cersei was the true villain of the show and I lived for her in every scene.

NICO

Lena Headey queen of getting paid millions just to sip wine during an entire season. When will everyone else? But for real she was phenomenal during the entire show's run, and was one of the strongest players to boot. And her brand of villainy was killer too, bc in a show where some of the villains got really shafted (hi Snow King), they gave Lena everything she could want to make a character that was a nuanced villain.