TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

Just now, QueenKalie said:

He complains of homophobia and yet ranked Santana 7th.

She is a woman. I don't like vagina.

Oh Santana is gay, right, well I ranked the other gays much higher, she beat out 3 boring, straight people.

Just now, JC said:

She is a woman. I don't like vagina.

Oh Santana is gay, right, well I ranked the other gays much higher, she beat out 3 boring, straight people.

And the only gay character in the Top 10 who was actually played by a non-heterosexual actor irl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JC said:

It's a problem if this is the most likable thing about Finn. I am definitely sympathetic and feel for Cory's friends and family, and that's why I didn't rank Finn last like I would have if I was being objective.

The most likeable thing about him isn’t that he died. WTF. 

I actually liked his character, his relationship with Rachel, the leaders role he took and he cared about the other members of Glee. I didn’t like him outing Santana but that’s about it. He was goofy, likeable and was the heart of the Glee club.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

The most likeable thing about him isn’t that he died. WTF. 

I actually liked his character, his relationship with Rachel, the leaders role he took and he cared about the other members of Glee. I didn’t like him outing Santana but that’s about it. He was goofy, likeable and was the heart of the Glee club.

Agree To Disagree Ryan Gosling GIF by The Academy Awards

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

🙂

ISaidWhatISaid.gif

I was never that huge on Brittany but I do still really like her.

47 minutes ago, JC said:

Rudeness Blaine was robbed! Should have ranked Mercedes 10th, then perhaps Blaine could have moved up a spot.

Too much vaj loving and homophobia here.

Also wasn't this the exact same top 2 in like a Glee redux we had a million years ago @*Wallace and @1234567890?

Quinn ended up the winner, but I think we might get a different result this time :giggle:

Gross @ your Mercedes comment. I should not have put Blaine 4th for this slander. 😘 

It's IDF.... You know what to expect. :dead:  

Oooh  you might be right on this. :lmao: 

45 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Rachel and Blaine being 6 and 5th is fitting because they are characters that people fine polarizing. :haha:

I’m okay with Rachel’s 6th place placement as I am judging her off of Rachel and not Lea. I don’t agree with Blaine being above her, but it’s nothing outrageous.

I didn't realize Blaine was so polarizing until this game.

Agreed. I'm just glad Rachel made it to the Top 6 and over all of the minor characters (Coach Beiste/Jesse/Mike) at least.

Wow most of us pretty much ranked Quinn at #4 and #5…. yet she manages to rise up to #2. That’s really impressive. And funny about those spots as I was contemplating on having her on those spots. Nice that she made it in everyone’s Top 6! I did forget to mention that she wasn’t one of the strong female vocalists but her acting was fantastic - so i pretty much agree with Megan’s comments here.

Yayy Santana coming in at #1. :wub: This was the obvious #1 we all saw coming but it’s 1000% deserved. I feel kinda bad not ranking her at #1 but Mercedes needed more of my help. NICE that she got all of those Top 3 rankings….. except from JC  of course. 🙂 Loving everyone’s comments on her here.

This was fun to participate in!

40 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Saying him dying is the most likeable thing about his character is vile…

Not to speak for JC, but I read it as his character found a new level of fandom after Cory's tragic and unfortunate passing and otherwise the character wouldn't be as popular.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Not to speak for JC, but I read it as his character found a new level of fandom after Cory's tragic and unfortunate passing and otherwise the character wouldn't be as popular.

Yeah, I think I misunderstood the post. :yes: