Who will go home from Group B?

kenboy123

Who will go home from Group B? (Pick 4)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be eliminated from Group B? (Pick 4)

• Ava August
    • Brennan "Beane" Helper
    • Caleb Kennedy
    • Casey Bishop
    • Chayce Beckham
    • Colin Jamieson
    • Hannah Everhart
    • Hunter Metz
    • Jason Warrior
    • Liahona Olayan
    • Madison Watkins
    • Mary Jo Young

I'm going to go with Colin, Madison, Hannah and Jason...with an outside chance of Beane and Liahona, but I think both have enough of a fan base to get them through for now...

BUT.....unlike Group A, I don't feel anyone is truly safe in this group...with the exception of Ava, Casey and Chayce, I would not be surprised to see anyone else go...

Edited by kenboy123

1 hour ago, x3 because of u said:

Agreed! I'm just starting to watch the episode now but I think he's a solid contender.

The thing about Jason is I don't think he's the kind of singer that American Idol voters warms up to....Jason is comparable to the Curtis Finch Jr, Jacob Lusk and Joshua Ledet ... those R&B gospel singers that "do too much" never seem to warm up to ... I know Joshua Ledet made the Top 3, but even he needed a wildcard to go through, there are no wildcards this round which means the judges can not save him if he doesn't get the vote, coupled with going first, I don't see a good outcome...I know Willie is sorta the same genre, but... he does not try to "5000 things with his voice" in every performance and gets down and the floor and things like this...it could be off putting...

Edited by kenboy123

15 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

The thing about Jason is I don't think he's the kind of singer that American Idol voters warms up to....Jason is comparable to the Curtis Finch Jr, Jacob Lusk and Joshua Ledet ... those R&B gospel singers that "do too much" never seem to warm up to ... I know Joshua Ledet made the Top 3, but even he needed a wildcard to go through, there are no wildcards this round which means the judges can not save him if he doesn't get the vote, coupled with going first, I don't see a good outcome...I know Willie is sorta the same genre, but... he does not try to "5000 things with his voice" in every performance and gets down and the floor and things like this...it could be off putting...

None of Joshua/Jacob/Curtis were wildcards. S11 wildcards were DeAndre, Jeremy and Erika. 

Just now, muse273 said:

None of Joshua/Jacob/Curtis were wildcards. S11 wildcards were DeAndre, Jeremy and Erika. 

Ok, maybe I didn't remember correctly ... but he definitely wasn't getting the vote early as he was in the bottom very early on ... and Curtis went home in Week 1 (there were no wildcards that season I think) ... so, I think I still have a point and that this archetype doesn't really get votes, especially very early on...also this is a competitive season and if that "come back" twist ends up happening...it will be made even stronger...

Just now, kenboy123 said:

Ok, maybe I didn't remember correctly ... but he definitely wasn't getting the vote early as he was in the bottom very early on ... and Curtis went home in Week 1 (there were no wildcards that season I think) ... so, I think I still have a point and that this archetype doesn't really get votes, especially very early on...also this is a competitive season and if that "come back" twist ends up happening...it will be made even stronger...

Joshua was only in the Bottom 3 once, in Top 7i with Jessica and Elise. You may be misremembering because Top 13 did Bottom 3 separately for men and women, but Bottom Half isn’t really much of an indicator. 

2 minutes ago, muse273 said:

Joshua was only in the Bottom 3 once, in Top 7i with Jessica and Elise. You may be misremembering because Top 13 did Bottom 3 separately for men and women, but Bottom Half isn’t really much of an indicator. 

I do think that counts though...regardless, I think his archetype is more of a judges favorite than an actual vote getter ... this archetype often gets great reviews from the judges, but don't go too far in the competition and there is the fact Jason performed first ... having said that, it could help him that this group isn't particularly strong...