AI 19 ● All Star Duets and Solos 1 ● Discussion

istersay

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Yeah. They should just give their solo performances more time and cut the duets. 🙄

11 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Or one night for solos and the other night for duets :yes: 

I would have preferred either of these options. Probably the second one. :haha: It's SO messy having all these performances in the same night.

Really enjoyed both of Alanis' performances. I do think she was better and more confident on her solo.

Didn't really care for Cassandra's solo performance but thought her duet was pretty good. Def preferred her duet.

1 minute ago, hazuki said:

BEST SO far :omg: 

Just now, Brick said:

Great song choice by Alyssa. She knows how to play this game

Just now, Elliott said:

This is a mess. 

The conflict between these posts. :dead: 

Alyssa's solo was great vocally but it felt a little try-hard ish for me so I kinda missed out on the emotion. On the other hand, I loved her duet and felt it matched her personality and vocals perfectly!

Alyssas solo was pretty great, I thought. Some parts I didn't love but I did really love the big belting notes from her!

LMAO Kat's "is that a young person thing" with Alyssa's "period" comment. :dead:  Katharine! :wub: 

• Haha 1

alyssa with the best set so far!

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Alyssa's solo was great vocally but it felt a little try-hard ish for me so I kinda missed out on the emotion. On the other hand, I loved her duet and felt it matched her personality and vocals perfectly!

she doesn't have great facial expressions and it definitely didn't help with them zooming in on it so much lol!