The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

What are your thoughts on the top 11?

I tbh think Paris FLOPPED and should have been off and Shadale should have been in

i love them all I talk to them all but this is gonna be super tough to cut one person.

Hailey Mia and GNT have good songs and Jeremy and Holly I like their songs but I don’t have true opinions until I listen to the studio versions tbh

• Thanks 1

Just looking at the songs, I think GNT, Wendy, Paris, Jeremy , Jershika, Hailey and Jim and Sasha will sail through.

The others:

• Joshua had very low FB stats last week, but this song could help him get out of here. He has the chops for it. Hoping it goes well.
  • Holly has a huge song that I dont know how she'll do with. She's had good numbers but we've had stranger things happen.
  • Lana's numbers have also been low and this song choice is not it for her.
  • Gymani was in the bottom last week and I dont see this song helping her get out of it.
Edited by Misirlou

I love Sia, but I'm tired of the same damn song, but Hailey will be fine.

Jim and Sasha are not going anywhere.

Gymani, again this song 😒 she will do it well

I have to google the songs of GNT, Jeremy, Lana and Jershika because I don't know them (at least not by their names)

Paris, another "standard" song but friendly with the audience. 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

They loved the beginning of Holly’s studio - called it “ethereal” and compared her to Cami. They said the chorus has major trainwreck potential though. 😬

(I personally think Holly will do well it 🙃

Its a huge song. Holly definitely has power but this is definitely different than what she usually does. 

I'm a bit married to the original so it could just be me, but I'm wishing her the best of luck with it. If she does well it could be a big moment for her.