The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 11/16/2021 at 8:38 PM, ikwonic said:

UGH praying Sasha convinces them to sing Taylor Swift or Doja Cat or something so Minivan sends them packing

I know i'm late but...

Imagine if they sing this one... 

Even if it is a Taylor's song, i don't think it matters. A father-son duo singing this? Minivan probably would eat it up :P

(This is also one of Sasha's favorite songs, btw :teeheewave:)

Edited by Gustavo527

I was just rewatching S12 and I know there's usually a screen next to where Carson reads. Back then, could the contestants see the graphic of Instant Save voting and already knew if they're going home or not before even Carson announced?

33 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

There are songs from majority Muslim countries of course, but there’s no equivalent to the hymns and worship songs that are part of a typical Christian church service.

This is not entirely accurate, here are a couple examples

Like in any religion there are differences in practice (but yes, it's not part of the service, then again neither is most CCM music) 

Edited by seak05

22 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I know i'm late but...

Imagine if they sing this one... 

Even if it is a Taylor's song, i don't think it matters. A father-son duo singing this? Minivan probably would eat it up :P 

(This is also one of Sasha's favorite songs, btw :teeheewave:)

YouTube won’t let me see it stateside, so I have no idea which Taylor song it is (but regardless of the song, I guarantee Sasha would be down to cover Taylor on the show if he could get his dad on board).

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

YouTube won’t let me see it stateside, so I have no idea which Taylor song it is (but regardless of the song, I guarantee Sasha would be down to cover Taylor on the show if he could get his dad on board).

Is this one 

In case you can't watch this one either, it's "Never Grown Up" from the album Speak Now 

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Is this one 

In case you can't watch this one either, it's "Never Grown Up" from the album Speak Now 

I figured that it was something off “Speak Now” if it was one of Sasha’s favorites considering his social media handles, thanks - and he has excellent taste since it’s one of my favorites off the album too.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Whether or not there is any truth to this, I am not a fan the “journalism” that takes a few random peoples opinions on Reddit (or any other platform) and makes an article out of it. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Somebody already had commented this, but Holly sang country last week and now is singing rock tomorrow. Curious to see whay they will hand her on "genre switch" week 

maybe a more modern song? since her most recent song performed was Torn

Now I'm Curious about each of the teams

Their most recent songs out of the ones done so far. 

Girl Named Tom - Playoffs 

Gymani - Battle

Hailey Mia - Playoffs

Jeremy - Battle

Jershika - Battle

Joshua - Battle

Jim and Sasha - Knockout

Holly - Playoffs

Wendy -  Battle

Lana - Playoffs

Paris - Knockout

32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Somebody already had commented this, but Holly sang country last week and now is singing rock tomorrow. Curious to see whay they will hand her on "genre switch" week 

TPTB will just do whatever they want. Probably another country song, but nothing too challenging vocally. 

1 hour ago, Maxpower2021 said:

I think that Jeremy should go in the country lane, maybe if he sang something like “what hurts the most” it would work for him

Well, that could work.  He did do Rascal Flatts for his Blind, so it shows that he can do country.

Edited by Rodney

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

My friend said they were uploaded at 10:30pm EST, but they found them about an hour later when they were looking to see if Ryleigh already had a cover of “Rhiannon.”

I can’t promise they’ll be there this time, but if they are, expect me to post them around 11pm EST.  

The hopes of IDF rest with your friend and you 🙂

• Like 3