The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

and a moth later Bella has dropped a single!  Her ig posts about the single have gotten alot of traction. More than past winners ever get when releasing a single. And the Voice reposted so that’s a pleasant surprise!! Everyone streams “idk” !!!

This is the kind of statement that gets you in trouble. LMAO

Anyway, congrats to Bella for releasing a single so quickly. I gave it a  listen. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This is the kind of statement that gets you in trouble. LMAO

where is the lie though….it’s the sad truth about Voice Winners. They are on a high for about couple months then when they take long to release something, the hype dies down

Edited by jus.willy

Just now, jus.willy said:

where is the lie though

We don’t even have numbers for the single yet, and you made such a broad sweeping statement. I could start naming several winners who had more success with their first singles than she’s likely to have, but I’m not going to bother. Let’s just see how it does. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We don’t even have numbers for the single yet, and you made such a broad sweeping statement. I could start naming several winners who had more success with their first singles than she’s likely to have, but I’m not going to bother. Let’s just see how it does. 

i meant the ig post got more traction than when past winners post about their singles 🤣 not the numbers of streams 🤦🏾‍♂️

Edited by jus.willy

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

i meant the ig post got more traction than when past winners post about their singles 🤣 not the numbers of streams 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think it’s safe to say you probably don’t follow what all of the winners do, and what traction they get on various social platforms, but many of them struggled. Nobody is denying that. A couple of them haven’t even released anything. 

12 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I remember how everybody freaked out about Desz getting Landslide on the finale.

The only similar situation we'd had right now, is if Wendy decides to go laid back again next week. I wouldnt mind it, but I know that a lot of the forum is not gonna think the same.

I'm half expecting Wendy to sing "Feel It Still" in the exact same way as the original at this point :haha:

4 hours ago, Sabina said:

Blake leave the voice?

We have an entire thread devoted to S22 speculation. And while coaches haven't been announced, Blake has heavily hinted at being on next fall, and has given zero indication that this is his last season 

12 minutes ago, RTV said:

MJ is always an interesting read, but a lot of her statements don’t age well. Here’s an example from two weeks ago: 😂 

6. Holly Forbes – Team Ariana – When the season is over, Holly needs to send Kelly a thank you gift for letting her go in the Battle Round. Because now she’s the star on Team Ariana and has a huge army of Arianators in her corner. They may send her all the way to the final. But I’m OK with that. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

MJ is always an interesting read, but a lot of her statements don’t age well. Here’s an example from two weeks ago: 😂 

6. Holly Forbes – Team Ariana – When the season is over, Holly needs to send Kelly a thank you gift for letting her go in the Battle Round. Because now she’s the star on Team Ariana and has a huge army of Arianators in her corner. They may send her all the way to the final. But I’m OK with that. 

And this one from last week. 

3. Lana Scott – Team Blake – You know the drill. Lana Scott, the only country singer in the Lives. She’s got her own lane. Yada yada. But she also flipped a Katy Perry song ably last week. Even many non-fans loved it. She’s well positioned to make the final without even having to sing for the Instant Save.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And this one from last week. 

3. Lana Scott – Team Blake – You know the drill. Lana Scott, the only country singer in the Lives. She’s got her own lane. Yada yada. But she also flipped a Katy Perry song ably last week. Even many non-fans loved it. She’s well positioned to make the final without even having to sing for the Instant Save.

"I've  ranked Paris 3rd every week"

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yeah, MJ is hit or miss on her predictions. But I read her posts because she watches and recaps all the reality competitions I follow.

I get the impression she doesn’t pay much attention to social media, but instead bases her predictions more on gut feelings. Mark Franklin and the TV Line guy both do that too, but their personal biases also heavily influence their predictions. 

Edited by TeamAudra

MJ overestimated Lana's voting potential. On paper, its true, she was the only country singer in the lives, and on Team Blake, but she was super controversial. She didnt check SM for that one.

She also overestimated J&S, but pretty much almost all of us did so as well. Same with Holly.

I dont understand why she bumped Paris to 7th on semis week, especially after "Amazed". And she had him eliminated after Monday too. I personally did have some doubts, due to the obscure song choice, but I was sure he'd take the IS if he needed it. I didnt see him going home.

Her top 2 throughout the season have been GNT and Wendy. I think Hailey might be runner up as of now, but I can't really argue much with her placements there.

I also believe that the contract has changed big time. Because earlier this season they were allowed to post singing vids before the show aired. Now they don’t have to wait long to drop music. I remember in S19 they had to wait after New Years to drop music off they were in the lives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice said:

I also believe that the contract has changed big time. Because earlier this season they were allowed to post singing vids before the show aired. Now they don’t have to wait long to drop music. I remember in S19 they had to wait after New Years to drop music off they were in the lives.

30 days is what I remember, which is about what it’s been for Bella. The winner has different rules. Plus, we’ve had numerous contestants have gigs before the show aired, going back to when I started watching the show. Some contestants flat out break the rules, like Sarah Grace did when she released a single while she was still on the show. 

8 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Regarding the MJS predictions... Wendy got 2nd and Hailey 3rd. I'd probably rank the contrary and predict a KC top 2 if TPTB doesn't intervene with a weird song choice or spot. What do y'all think? 

I honestly can see that, basically the only thing stopping me from predicting a Hailey-GNT Top 2 is that it's really hard for me to picture a Top 2 without Team Blake, even though it has happened before.

• Like 1