The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

This. We don't know if TPTB, the coaches, or the contestants were responsible for the song choices.

I get this. My point was the original comment was saying not to act like Ari’s team sucked because no team would have done well with those songs but if they did in fact choose those songs then the majority of the blame lies on them, no? Obviously we don’t know. It’s just interesting that it was an issue across her team and I don’t see TPTB trying to handicap her team at this point. 

12 minutes ago, Splinter said:

Alright man...I'm going to have to have you catch me up on the season. I haven't watched this season at all lol

HIIIIIII! Glad to see you here!

I don't think I'm the right person to sum up this season because I'm so against the grain compared to IDF's tastes this season, but I'll try my best:

This is definitely a female-heavy season. Pre-playoffs, the frontrunners in each team are the women from, and Team Ariana is especially female centric. We also have our first legit group frontrunner in the sibling trio Girl Named Tom. We have our share of experienced singers, with Wendy Moten from Team Blake being the most popular one, Those two artists are the current frontrunners, especially after the Playoffs, where a lot of people stumbled, unfortunately (especially with Team Ariana). There are only two teens in this group so far, with Hailey Mia proving herself as the one who can actually withstand the challenges of live TV. If you ask me what artist you would probably gravitate to, I think Girl Named Tom, Wendy and Samuel Harness would be your best bets, but Samuel didn't have a good playoffs performance last night. And you probably won't share this opinion with me, but Joshua Vacanti is my absolute favorite out of this Top 20, being a theater kid.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the new IDF BTW lol.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

This is definitely a female-heavy season. Pre-playoffs, the frontrunners in each team are the women from, and Team Ariana is especially female centric. We also have our first legit group frontrunner in the sibling trio Girl Named Tom. We have our share of experienced singers, with Wendy Moten from Team Blake being the most popular one, Those two artists are the current frontrunners, especially after the Playoffs, where a lot of people stumbled, unfortunately (especially with Team Ariana). There are only two teens in this group so far, with Hailey Mia proving herself as the one who can actually withstand the challenges of live TV. If you ask me what artist you would probably gravitate to, I think Girl Named Tom, Wendy and Samuel Harness would be your best bets, but Samuel didn't have a good playoffs performance last night. And you probably won't share this opinion with me, but Joshua Vacanti is my absolute favorite out of this Top 20, being a theater kid.

You summed it up pretty much perfectly, tbh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

HIIIIIII! Glad to see you here!

I don't think I'm the right person to sum up this season because I'm so against the grain compared to IDF's tastes this season, but I'll try my best:

I hope this helps! Welcome to the new IDF BTW lol.

You're the real MVP! Also #mjdolinter forever lol