The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I was wondering why Blake paired Peedy against him instead of Carson. Now I get it. He´s stylistically more similar to Peedy than Carson is.

Also, Blake seems to have a type this season, three male country adjacent teens lol. 

I’ll bet Blake paired Carson and Lana, intending to keep Carson. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah I'm assuming this is who they meant by "rocker"

The only one who really fits a "rocker" description I think is Tommy Edwards, but he's bald and the source apparently said the rocker guy had somewhat longer hair.

Either way, the only possible remaining spot on the team is the person who Berritt eliminated.

So have fun taking your guesses on who Berritt eliminated in battles! I'm guessing it's Kaitlyn by default but who knows. Could also be Katie.

Whose team was Berrit in Blake or John

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ll bet Blake paired Carson and Lana, intending to keep Carson. 

Most likely, but the fiddle seems to have hurt him this time around.

Either way, it makes sense he only brought one of the three male country adjacent teens to lives. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Given how dead the episode discussion threads were at the beginning of last season due to us knowing everything, I expect it to be more lively this season given that we barely have song choices and we´re missing some numbers of chair turns. Some people might show up just because of curiosity.

I wonder if that actually was the reason, though, since in s19 we also had all the info iirc? I do remember it being quite unlively, so I hope it goes back to normal this season (aka don't desert IDF as soon as the season starts y'all :haha:).

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I wonder if that actually was the reason, though, since in s19 we also had all the info iirc? I do remember it being quite unlively, so I hope it goes back to normal this season (aka don't desert IDF as soon as the season starts y'all :haha:).

Dont recall S19's, but the first three episode discussion threads for S20 were quite desserted. And we had already discussed a lot about whose blinds could have made an impact based on song choices and number of chair turns. This year we dont have that much going on, so some surprises could arise and probably more people on the threads lol.

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Joshua

question what GIF

Another reason to go in for curiosity to watch. Unless @Someone648 finds him like Berritt, we literally won't meet the guy until he gets aired. And he 's part of our Top 20. Imagine him getting the "mystery" edit to top it lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another reason to go in for curiosity to watch. Unless @Someone648 finds him like Berritt, we literally won't meet the guy until he gets aired. And he 's part of our Top 20. Imagine him getting the "mystery" edit to top it lol.

Or potentially reveal day? I wonder if Joshua is a mutual of any people on The Voice, although if he was, then y'all'd probably have found him by now.