The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah they were a trainwreck :dead: but I do like Blair and follow her socials she's a sweet non famewh*re girl. 

Lol I thought so. :haha: I can't remember who was all on that season or who were my favorites, but their names stood out as a really messy train wreck team. :dead:

Tara and wil

lol the original hot mess couple. Such a tragic amazing race team but they were entertaining from beginning until end. First of all they hated each other and fought every single minute of the race. It was hilarious. It seemed like wil wanted to try to make it work but Tara was too busy flirting with Alex to notice or care. She legit could not get rid of him fast enough. She definitely enjoyed chris and Alex better than wil. When wil went on the finish line before chris and Alex during the non elimination leg, honestly I didn’t see anything wrong with it. They should have wanted to eliminate the dominant all male team. Especially since because they were not eliminated, Tara and wil lost one million dollars. Legit they lost to two young fit men in a foot race. I bet Tara regretted helping them when she crossed the finish line in second place! Sucks to suck. Anyways I like this team but based on the options left, I’m eliminating them.

save Dan and Jordan 

42 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

IDK where else to post this, but looks like production for season 33 will be resuming, as CBS says that the show will be returning this season.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/the-amazing-race-return-cbs-this-season-covid-production-delays-1234829832/

I wonder if they are gonna be able to go to many places or if they just stick to the US or North America.

Ashton & Vanck

NVthcIbiu7VVjpV0ycfSv9EmHnBUhJ8N3AltB2XP

I have saved this team a bunch of times already so I do like them but I think this is a fair place for them and I prefer Kami & Karli so that's why I decided to cut them here. Ashton and Vanck were on season 29 of the Amazing Race and they finished in 7th place. They are strangers and how they ended up together is that Vanck picked Ashton to be his partner probably because she's a good looking girl lol. Ashton has a type A personality and Vanck is more of the laid back personality type so that led to a bunch of conflicts and it is what made them an interesting team I think because this pairing is not something we have seen on the race and probably not something we will see again in the future. They butted heads without a bunch of the teams on the race especially Matt & Redmond who honestly suck as people so I get it there lol. But this lead to all the teams plotting to Uturn them and they did so successfully and that doomed them. They were a fun team and I enjoyed watching them on the show but it's almost the top 50 and I don't think they are really a top 50 team so out they go from the rankdown now.

Saving Kami and Karli

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Kevin Nominates Next)

Toni & Dallas

toniimbimbo_dallasimbimbo_1210w.jpg

I’ve always been shocked that Toni & Dallas weren’t on Unfinished Business because I felt like they were a lock. They were everything the casuals liked in a team. They were very sweet and respectful, they did not get involved with drama, Toni is relatable to your average casual, Dallas is hot, Dallas had a showmance with Starr, and they had an extremely infamous exit. However, I was very glad they weren’t on the cast 🙂. Not that I dislike them or anything, they’re just extremely boring. Margie & Luke really just snatched the mother/son slot from them just a season later :dead:.
Before their final leg, Toni & Dallas are definitely most well known for Dallas’ showmance with Starr. I felt nothing about the showmance though, I feel like the editors were just trying to create some sort of interesting storyline for Toni & Dallas because they were giving us literally nothing else. Both Starr and Dallas are very hot so I don’t blame them for being attracted to each other and flirting with each other. Apparently they did date for a bit after the race which was nice for them. Perhaps if they dated longer, they could’ve snatched a spot on the next All-Stars (though by S24 I’m assuming both Starr and Dallas were widely forgotten).
Toni & Dallas raced a great race and finally got their first leg win in the 9th leg. With Dandrew somehow still around, Toni & Dallas seemed like a lock for the final three. But then, tragedy strikes and Dallas loses his passport and all their belongings during a roadblock 😮. I don’t even like Toni & Dallas, but my heart really broke for them in that moment, One leg away from the final and Dallas blows it all for them. While Nick & Starr were likely unstoppable, it still sucks for them that they didn’t have a chance. That’s literally the kind of storyline that’s meant for Unfinished Business, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be lol.
But yeah, overall Toni & Dallas were super boring. I also kinda found Dallas a bit annoying towards the end when they had to show them more because there were less other contestants. Him shouting “MOO MOO!!!!!” in that cow costume in Kazakhstan was very annoying. I wish Toni had an older partner, I think maybe they could’ve been a more fun duo. Even though Toni & Dallas obviously love each other, I never found their relationship all that interesting. Dallas is very, very hot though (as I’ve mentioned multiple times because literally what else is there to say about them) so at least he has that going for him.

Save Charla & Mirna

KELSEY & JOEY

tumblr_nvfmzbtMOn1utpccwo7_250.gif

Kelsey & Joey were dating news anchors who won The Amazing Race 27. They were a solid team, usually placing high. A running story line was how they kept coming in second place - the won five consecutive second place finishes. They finally won a leg when it counted the most. Their first first-place finish was in the final leg. Kelsey & Joey didn’t get a ton of airtime and were kind of in the background. But one of their notable moments was U-Turning Tanner & Josh out of the race. Their biggest remaining competitors left were Justin & Diana, but they managed to complete the Adirondack chairs task before them and reach the Finish Line first. After the race, Kelsey & Joey got engaged and then married shortly afterwards. Congrats to them on that. I like Kelsey & Joey well enough, but I’m fine with them leaving now (especially against these nominees).

Save Adam & Bethany.

Edited by Steven_

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Kevin’s Nominations Posted)

Tiffany and Krista

ugh my parents interrupted me with a call and then my effing phone erased their writeup so I’m going to be brief here. Really enjoyed these girls, especially since they were on Tanner and Josh’s side. They tried to uturn justin and Diana, unsuccessfully, but still it showed heir heir fab loyalties. Gotta root for the underdog all female team as they were small and thin but made it all the way to final four! Queens. Also I’m pretty sure Krista was on the first season of sequester which is cool. She a drama queen and definitely spicy for sure. I am cutting them here because I could not remember them as well as I used to and had to look up their bios to refresh my memory. So sorry girls but you made it super far! Amazing job!

save Ernie and cindy

Tian & Jaree

9d90a695fde63403437726ded4522fe3.jpg

Season 4 isn't a season that I remember super well and wasn't among my top favorite seasons but Millie and Chuck and Kelly and Jon were the teams that I liked the most from this season so I guess I will give Kelly and Jon the win. For me I think the most memorable part of this team is their names if they didn't have super unique names I wouldn't remember them at all. They are a female / female team that is kinda cute so people are probably shook that I am cutting them over some basic M/M team but it is what it is  I guess lol. Anyways Tian & Jaree finished 6 place on season 4 as Tian did all the roadblocks since Jaree was kinda useless. They bickered a lot and that probably held them back I guess. It's almost the top 50 so I am just cutting teams that I have no connection to at this point so out they go from the rankdown now.

Saving Meghan and Cheyne