Power Ranking Team Blake Lives Team (based on their blinds) (Spoilers)

Misirlou

Since we know next week is fodder week, lets just power rank the live teams solely based on their auditions. (Not your favorite, this is a power ranking in terms of who do you think will do better with votes as of now.)

TEAM BLAKE LIVE TEAM: Cam, Pete, Jordan, Anna, Emma (if she wins KO)

My power ranking so far based on auditions:

1. Pete

2. Cam

3. Jordan (the off comment puts him lower, plus he didnt really bring it last night)

4. Emma (if she wins KO)

5. Anna Grace

1. Pete (good social media numbers + family man + cute kids = always a threat, especially since his KO song choice looks like a bus but he made it through that)
  2. Cam (good social media numbers + talented kid + strong KO song choice = could get the PV, but I'm leaning 55/45 towards Pete getting it between the two of them)
  3. Jordan (meh social media numbers + shot himself in the foot with the Kelly commentary last night = an uphill battle; however, his genre should help him somewhat)
  4. Anna (okay reception + unique sound within the team = a good Wildcard shot, especially since she's the steal and not originally Team Blake)
  5. Emma (she could pull off a 4-way KO win by song choice + team association, but I suspect nerves will tank her if she gets to the playoffs)
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Archanium said:

1. Cam

2. Pete

3. Jordan

4. Emma

5. Anna Grace

Hoping jordan to make it somehow, Kelly's stans gonna be mad 🙃 

I’ll just quote yours, so I don’t have to type it. That’s my ranking as well. 

• istersay changed the title to Power Ranking Team Blake Lives Team (based on their blinds) (Spoilers)