Favorite coaches based on their discographies?

Dai

Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, and Nick Jonas (to a lesser extent) easily take the top spots for me. The only stuff I really listen to from Blake, Gwen, and John are Christmas songs, though “Let Me Reintroduce Myself” isn’t terrible from Gwen’s more recent discography. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

It has to be Alicia for me.  I still remember when her debut album was released it was about as revered as anything I'd seen up to that point in my life.  Didn't matter what kind of music fan you were...you had that disc.  I've been a fan of hers ever since.  Some of her lesser know songs like "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart", "Doesn't Mean Anything", and "Tears Always Win" are actually some of my faves.

• Like 1

Honestly, it's Adam and Shakira. I dont listen to Maroon 5 nowadays but "Songs about Jane" is a great album, and "It Won't be Soon before Long" is pretty good as well.

Shakira's rock phase, including "Donde Están Los Ladrones" is a special one for me as well. I love that album and most of her earlier stuff as well.

I like some songs from the rest of the coaches but I don't really listen to them as a whole.

• Like 1

I like Kelly, Gwen and Xtina’s music, but Shakira is #1 for me. Her album “Donde Están Los Ladrones” is one of my favorites ever (Ojos Así and Inevitable :wub:) Even if you don’t understand Spanish, I would highly reccomend it.

I have never been a fan of Miley, but I have to admit that I’m loving her new album. WTF Do I Know is so good.

I don’t listen to the others, but I do like some songs from Adam, Usher and Alicia.

Edited by Daillon

I love Gwen for her stuff with no doubt

I like “Breakaway” era Kelly

Miley’s new album is pretty good

2000’s Alicia is great

Cee-Lo, John, Jennifer, Usher, Pharrell, and Christina have made some good stuff too

Not a fan of Shakira, Adam, or Blake

Edited by B-B