Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

9 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Tried going back to the 2019 Rankdown to figure out if there's a specific reason to dislike Jack, and all I found was Elliott vowing to keep Chelsea Kane from winning her season in the future 2020 rankdown.

LMAO I don't get this because Jack and Chelsea were on different seasons. :dead:  :lmao: 

kpil45-03dancing2large.jpg?w=620

Albert Reed

Albert Reed is a "supermodel" that I've never heard of who was on the 5th season of Dancing with the Stars paired with Anna Trebunskaya. His Wikipedia is genuinely funny because it reads like this (and NO I AM NOT just copy and pasting to get my word count up!) "On August 29, 2007, ABC television studios announced that Reed would be paired with Anna Trebunskaya (who was gone in two seasons) as a contestant in the fifth season of the television series, Dancing with the Stars beginning on Monday, September 24, 2007 (8:00–9:30 p.m., ET)" LOLOLOL. Just in case you wanted to know what time DWTS used to be on in 2007. 

Also: "What distinguished Reed from the other contestants is that he does not dance." LOLOLOL. Pretty sure that's supposed to be the MO of DWTS. Well until they had actual dancer as a profession Heather Morris on and had to give up on all of that. OMG the Chicago Sun-Times gave him 8-1 odds to win. That's not awful!

Anyway, he lasted two weeks giving two performances a cha-cha-cha and a quickstep both scored 21. He probably should have outlasted Wayne Newton, Floyd Mayweather, and Mark Cuban but he likely just didn't have the name recognition (in this cast of WHOS is he definitely the WHO-iest WHO as evidenced by his Wikipedia) and thus was eliminated swiftly.