Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

MATT CLINES

origin.jpg

I dislike some of the other nominations more than Matt, but there's too much to say about them. So, I'm cutting Matt since it's an easy write-up since he didn't do anything - anything - throughout BB19. He was one of Paul's mindless minions, got into a showmance with compulsive liar Raven, and ate numerous bowls of cereal. Matt had no agency, and he has to be one of the biggest casting mistakes ever made on the show. Big Brother casting director Robyn Kass admitted in an interview that she does regret casting certain houseguests, but she'll never reveal names. Matt Clines must be one of those names. Matt had an opportunity most Big Brother fans can only dream of having, and he did nothing with it. He didn't play to win and just seemed apathetic of the whole experience. When he and Raven were on the block together, he insisted Raven be saved instead of him. Plus, he broke Have Not rules to ensure he would get a penalty vote. Matt had zero respect for the game, and he's one of the biggest duds to ever be cast on a Reality TV competition show. Out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Anthony Scaramucci.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda's Noms Posted)
9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

flip that!  While Paulie is awful, Raven is raven.  

Everyone sucks and she’s the only one who I can even think of that was at least kinda funny, even if that funny was actually delusional. :dead: I’m sure she’ll be gone soon!

• Confused 1

JOSHUAH WELCH

401joshuah.jpg

A contestant on the infamous soulmate season, Joshuah was portrayed as one of the token gay contestant of the season - I've never had a good impression of Joshuah and even more so now when reading part of his bio: "Joshuah came out when he was 18 years old. He says he was a gay man who played straight growing up, playing football and having long term relationships with women. Things changed when he slept with his sister’s cheerleading coach--ruining her cheering career--and claims that his family has never forgiven him. He’s a bit of an exhibitionist, currently considers himself to be a bisexual and doesn’t care what people think of him".  And it's clear that he was used to using his looks to advance himself in life but that quickly change when he lost his model-esque look; luckily for him, he seems to have a successful career nowadays in the business field. 

On the soulmate season, he was paired with Neil Garcia who later voluntarily quit the game & he was then paired with Sharon, And during his time on the show, Joshuah really tried to be an iconic villain but he failed to do so when he went overboard with his fight with Amanda. He somehow managed to make the jury so good on him. 

And just like that, Joshuah is gone from the rankdown as it should be. 

SAVING: ALEX OW

Edited by *Chris

Paulie Calafiore

tumblr_ochzw1ss7J1rt5ctno1_250.gifv

The fall of Paulie Calafiore in Big Brother..a sight most pleasing to me. Paulie entered the game as one of the siblings of past contestants, and honestly I thought he started out just fine. Jozea was being all kinds of messy and it was quite exciting to watch things turn on him when he least expected it. Paulie just staring at him as the eviction vote was read out was kinda funny.

Then things just got messy. He got into a boring showmance with Zakiyah. He became vindictive to some of the other girls in the house. And he got what was coming for him, as the girls turned on him and he was sent packing to the jury house. Rightfully so, he got dragged there too. Da’Vonne was not having it from the moment Zakiyah got played and called him out, even Zakiyah turned on him which was her brief redeeming quality. But then in future jury segments we saw they got back together and Da’Vonne gave him the treatment he deserved for just being awful throughout jury. They seem to be friends again now I think so..ok? And apparently Paulie encouraged Cody to befriend Day and Bayleigh on All-Stars so at least he gave us something.

I think I watched one season of The Challenge in full and it showed how Paulie is MADE for MTV, lmao. Cody is not that interesting but more levelheaded and made for the game for Big Brother. Paulie however is made for shows where people hook up and fight. The season I saw was when Paulie and Cara just continued to antagonise Kyle and it was exhausting, same fights repeated through so much of the season, although I’m guessing all of them are probably annoying in their own ways lol. Paulie I think then got rejected on psych tests for a future season or something? And now he’s trying to become an Olympic luger with the help of his friend Lolo Jones. No words! Overall, I’m just not a Paulie fan, I don’t enjoy what he brings to reality shows and that’s coming from someone who loves messy television lol. He just seems like garbage to me and I’m happy to cut him here.

Save Raven I guess lol

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

On the subject of Frankie Grande, it’s been nearly three years but I’m still horrified at Drag Race having an entire segment dedicated to his bulge.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Thank you for reminding us 😤

Joe Barber

GoodSafeHorsechestnutleafminer-small.gif

This was a hard choice to make as I don't like any of them. :dead: I've actually met Joe Barber and Dick Donato in real life at my local Johnny Rockets. They were both nice probably because I approached them with my mother who is an a wheelchair and who is going to be mean to a person in a wheelchair? "Evel" might but he wasn't. I wanted Joshuah and Chelsia to leave in the same round but she got saved and Joshua got cut. I'm still disgusted by how they mocked Amanda's father who committed suicide. Awful. Back to Joe, I guess. Joe Barber was a houseguest on Big Brother 8. Joe was apart of the rivals twist and unknowingly his ex-boyfriend, Dustin Erikstrup, was also entering the whole house. When Julie revealed the twist Joe automatically knew that Dustin would be entering the house and let everyone know that he allegedly contracted gonorrhea from Dustin. :dead: Dustin claimed he never cheated and Joe said he magically contracted it because he never cheated as well. He exclaimed he made is life a living hell afterward and mind you, this was only on day one. :lmao: Joe was an early boot was placed 13th place and left at the hands of Jen "The Jenius" Johnson. :wub:

Save: Working Out GIF by eyedesyn

Jason Dent

jason-dent-big-brother-19-00.jpg

I gotta admit it's hard to come up the desire to cut / save a lot of these horrible people. Much like the cult of Donald Trump is filled with horrible people the cult of Paul is filled with equally as terrible people. Jason was on Big Brother 19 and is one of the horrible people that I previously mentioned. Him and Alex were a weird partnership but they are both not smart and it was incredibly awkward and face palming listening to them say or do anything. But not only is he stupid but that whole group really is pretty racist which I guess goes hand in hand with all of Trump's and Paul's followers. At least he broke Christmas's foot though so he has that going for him because she might be even more awful then he is. How did she get on All-Stars again like how??? Anyways I don't really wanna write anymore about this loser so out he goes from this rankdown now.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Noms Next)

Jessie Godderz

jessie-godderz-on-big-brother.jpg

I don't want to piss some of my cutting who I really want because I know that be a little controversial as well as it's a little too early for that person to go even if I am not a fan so let's go with someone who won't make as many waves. Jessie is annoying.  He has his funny moment's but there was a I reason I nominated (mostly I wanted others eliminated and figured he'd be saved)..Mr perfect or how he calls himself was on Season 10 and if that wasn't  miserable enough, they brought him back for season 11 because well let's be real he is the exactly the type of person that people love to hate and that these producers love.. I don't though so I am going to cut him while I have the chance.

Saving: Kaitlin Barnaby 

Edited by *Diana

Glenn Garcia

source.gif

Glenn, the police officer turned dog groomer, appeared on Big Brother 18, where his age got the best of him and in a series of challenges to try and avoid the Day 1 elimination, he fell short, although almost narrowly beat Corey lol. As a day 1 boot, there’s not too much to say about him and even though day 1 evictions suck, I can’t say I’m mad that we lost him early on in the season.

He then went on to be ‘exposed’ for having a Twitter account where he was flirting with some of the female houseguests and just being a bit of a creep, and I think it got exposed as him because the account would type in exactly the same way that Glenn did, lol. Anyway, a very easy and fair cut for now.

Saving Chima

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Noms Posted)