DWTS29 Week 11 - Top 4 Finale Discussion Thread

*Wallace

rcZ5pUq.jpg

Tonight is the big night, it's the ultimate Grand Finale of DWTS Season 29! After 11 weeks of competition, we will finally get a winner announced! 

- Will Justina go from the lowest vote getter of the Final four to achieve an underdog victory and help Sasha  claim his first Mirrorball win?

- Will Kaitlyn follow in Hannah Brown’s footsteps of becoming the second former Bachelorette to win back to back - while also helping Artem get his first Mirrorball win on DWTS (and Artem becoming the latest pro to win in different countries)? 

- Will Nev continue his frontrunner status to earn himself the win while helping Jenna become a 2-time DWTS champion?

- Will Nelly’s fanbase prove to be massive enough to claim him the victory despite scoring lower than the other three celebs - and getting Daniella her first win on her first season?

All of these questions will be answered tonight, as each couple will perform their favorite dance of the season and a Freestyle! 😮 

Exciting!

I probably won't be around to watch the show tonight which I'm bummed about since I've enjoyed watching the season live. 😢 But I'm excited to catch up tomorrow and see how everything goes down.

Pulling for an underdog Justina win, but I wouldn't be mad if Kaitlyn won. I don't really like Nev however in terms of dance ability if he won, I could live with it too. Obviously the unpredictable one tonight is Nelly. :dead: I have no idea which way that's going to go. What I will say is, huge congrats to Daniella, she killed it for her first season and definitely helped Nelly improve, to the point where I already think she'd be unstoppable if she was partnered up with a strong dancer in the future.

This season has been a cakewalk for Nev, so I’m expecting him to win. Wouldn’t be surprised with a Nelly or Kaitlyn win either, as all three of them avoided the bottom all season so we don’t really know where they stand with votes.

Sadly, I think Justina is destined for 4th place. :( 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Exciting!

I probably won't be around to watch the show tonight which I'm bummed about since I've enjoyed watching the season live. 😢 But I'm excited to catch up tomorrow and see how everything goes down.

Pulling for an underdog Justina win, but I wouldn't be mad if Kaitlyn won. I don't really like Nev however in terms of dance ability if he won, I could live with it too. Obviously the unpredictable one tonight is Nelly. :dead: I have no idea which way that's going to go. What I will say is, huge congrats to Daniella, she killed it for her first season and definitely helped Nelly improve, to the point where I already think she'd be unstoppable if she was partnered up with a strong dancer in the future.

Awww sadness if you won't be able to watch the show live but understandable. 😢 

LOL Yeah pretty much agree with you regarding Nelly. Part of me doesn't see him winning but part of me can see it happening. :dead: And this past week is the most sure I felt of him winning. I wouldn't hate it per se though. I do like everyone in this Final but one of the first/few times ever, I'm not overly rooting for a particular couple to win. i would be pleased for Justina, Kaitlyn or Nev winning as they have had strong runs and proved to be great dancers and worthy winners. And yeah Daniella did well with Nelly and he did improve on the season as well. Not my ideal winner but I wouldn't be outraged.

Now watch it happen and i eat my words and end up raging LOL. :dead: 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I stuck around for the whole season. Lol

I'm so proud of you! :wub: :dead: 

59 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I have a gross feeling Nev and Nelly will be the final 2. If Nelly wins cancel 2020 again

omggg at the Nelly comment. :dead: 

23 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

This season has been a cakewalk for Nev, so I’m expecting him to win. Wouldn’t be surprised with a Nelly or Kaitlyn win either, as all three of them avoided the bottom all season so we don’t really know where they stand with votes.

Sadly, I think Justina is destined for 4th place. :( 

I pretty much agree with you on this. I am leaning towards thinking Nev would win but I'm not all that certain/confident in him winning, as I can also see Kaitlyn or Nelly winning too. So I feel this season is such a toss up. I think it's one of the toughest seasons to call.

That does seem likely but Ally seemed destined for 4th last year and managed to get 3rd. So I wouldn't rule Justina out to place higher than 4th.

52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This is definitely the most unpredictable finale in a bit. I think there's legitimate cases for any of Nev, Kaitlyn, or Nelly to win.

Justina could also potentially get a voting boost if people think she shouldn’t have been in the B3 last week.

Though I think Nelly’s going to win. His performance is going to rally up the votes.

Yeah Justina seems like the on paper pick for 4th place because of her being in the bottom, but as Wally mentioned, we all were sure Ally was 4th last year and she managed to beat out Lauren/the country vote :haha: I hope she can get a boost, I’d love to see her make top 3.

Imagine if they revealed the placements on the season 27 finale and the sadness of Evanna getting 3rd and we'd all be like "well clearly Milo has won" and they still announce Bobby won.

Ugh.

I want Kaitlyn to win, she's been a great dancer and it would be great to see Artem win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Yeah Justina seems like the on paper pick for 4th place because of her being in the bottom, but as Wally mentioned, we all were sure Ally was 4th last year and she managed to beat out Lauren/the country vote :haha: I hope she can get a boost, I’d love to see her make top 3.

Ally wasn't fourth last year? She was in my mind!

All hands on deck for Justina!