The Voice 19 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

NEW EPISODE

MONDAY NOV 16TH, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 19 • EPISODE 8 • THE BATTLES PART 3 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The "Battle Rounds" continue as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Leon Bridges (Team Kelly), Miguel (Team Legend), Kane Brown (Team Blake) and Julia Michaels (Team Gwen) to prepare their artists to go head-to-head in the hopes of advancing to the "Knockouts"

fancydivider6.gif

No Spoilers
Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

34 minutes ago, istersay said:

moved a couple of posts  to spoilers, please don't post names and other spoilers in here, only post what is being shown on the show as it happens, thanks :peace:

Even when shown in a pairings video on YouTube?

Edited by David68

9 minutes ago, David68 said:

Post only about thing that actually aired on the show since it hasn't aired yet that mean don't poste anything  :teeheebounce: There are some people that goes out of their way to remain spoiler free including not watching any preview/sneak peak/promo. I don't really care for this show but there are some other show where I want no spoiler not even when a show self spoiled itself. :haha:

• Like 1

Just now, Dany said:

Post only about thing that actually aired on the show since it hasn't aired yet that mean don't poste anything  :teeheebounce: There are some people that goes out of their way to remain spoiler free including not watching any preview/sneak peak/promo. I don't really care for this show but there are some other show I want no spoiler not even when a show self spoiled itself. :haha:

👌🏾

21 minutes ago, David68 said:

I feel like I post this every week, but some people go out of their way to avoid spoilers of any kind, this is nothing new, it was the same in here and in the American Idol show threads for all these years.

• Like 1