The Voice 19 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Ryan sounds so sexy on this song" Kelly stop giving the YouTube comments section fuel to ship you and Ryan 🤣

This is probably because Marissa talked about singing in the gay clubs in New York. I knew as soon as that came out of her mouth what the result would be.   

I think Cami could do good with "Mad World"; but the second she touches that song IDF is gonna stop loving her inmediately due to you know who doing that song prior😂

Posted Images

Some random thoughts about today’s episode:

- One of the best battle episodes in a long time. Every battle was at least decent.

- Marisa was fantastic, by far the best of the night. Cami and James were really strong as well, even if the arrangement wasn’t the best.

- Ryan G. was the only disappointment of the night. He gave an average performance imo. He won in the app by a lot tho, which makes me think he will win the 4WKO (and he will be a contender for the crown :stealth:)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 6

I was hoping Gwen would pick Larriah, so I am obviously very glad she saved her.  The girl has a really gorgeous voice & deserves to continue. I am a fan in so much that I am keen to see what she does & how she does on the show.

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

About Cami and Maelyn. I don't think John said she is equal to Maelyn he just said Cami reminds him of Maelyn.

I think people knew what he meant. People on this board have a habit of being excessively critical of others at the mere mention of Maelyn's name. It's really annoying and weird tbh. 

• Like 3