The Voice S19 Ratings

istersay

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Apparently, nobody cares about baseball anymore. Those ratings are ridiculously low for a World Series game. I stopped watching the playoffs when my team got eliminated, which seems like a really long time ago.  

Tampa has no fans sadly plus I feel like this is also a weird year that was hard to get into.

• Like 1

I have no clue what to think of these numbers.

Obviously, network TV has been sinking in ratings for a very long time. I'm tempted to believe that as long as The Voice wins the night (which it usually does) it'll be enough for the show to keep sticking around.

On the other hand... those numbers feel very low, especially being in the first week. They're going to hit fractional numbers very fast.

Edited by MatthewPalermo

The Voice was the only one that saw a stumble, dipping two tenths from last week’s premiere but delivering a night-leading 7.85 million viewers. NBC’s Weakest Link (0.6, 3.73M) followed the two-hour program and also took a two-tenths dive.

NBC and ABC tied for the overall win on the night in the demo, with the former No. 1 in viewers.

source

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

The Voice went down just a bit. Also, rating went down by .1

Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-6-37-41-PM.png

not too bad, no one is watching network tv I guess, I know I don't watch much of it. now I know why so many commercials, they need to pay for the show somehow

tujhrg.JPG.1e6a2c794998ef404a137d848008fa2b.JPG

• 1 month later...

I calculated the average viewers and demo numbers. Viewers rounded to the nearest hundredth, demo rounded to the nearest tenth.

Key demo: 0.96 unrounded, 1.0 rounded.

Viewers: 7.337 million unrounded, 7.34 million rounded.

I think these numbers are fine? It's not like many people really watch network TV.

Edited by MatthewPalermo

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2020/12/17/the-voice-2020-ratings/

The Voice is not bad compared to Music Award Show (Click on Expand too see)

NBC’s The Voice 2020 concluded with a live, two-night finale this week, and the latter telecast (when the season 19 winner was announced) garnered 7.1 million viewers and a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic. For reference, season 18 of the singing-competition program – which aired between late February and May of this year – scored 7.54 million total watchers and a 0.9 rating in its own live finale, against 8.66 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in the season 17 finale.

More broadly, the Billboard Music Awards attracted an estimated 3.6 million viewers on NBC in October – a 55 percent falloff from 2019, including a 62 percent decrease in the 18-49 demographic. ABC’s American Music Awards (AMAs) in November experienced a 50 percent year-over-year dip in the ratings department (coming in at 0.9 in the 18-49 demographic) and a 43 percent decline in total viewers (with 3.8 million watchers), from 2019.