DWTS29 Week 5 - 80s Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I think she was still texting one of them during their filming hiatus and they fell in love so she didn’t return to finish the season.

Check you out with your The Bachelorette knowledge. :wub: 

That was a really beautiful and stunning Contemporary there from Johnny & Britt. Johnny really danced and performed that soo well, and that really suited him so well. He was elegant, graceful and moved oso well. And the partnering with him and Britt was great! 

Fantastic choreo from Britt. ❤️  I knew this would be a standout. My fave of the night (so far).

Niceee at Johnny getting two 10s. 😮 

Just now, *Wallace said:

That was a really beautiful and stunning Contemporary there from Johnny & Britt. Johnny really danced and performed that soo well, and that really suited him so well. He was elegant, graceful and moved oso well. And the partnering with him and Britt was great! 

Fantastic choreo from Britt. ❤️  I knew this would be a standout. My fave of the night (so far).

Niceee at Johnny getting two 10s. 😮 

So proud of you for being caught up ❤️ 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, look at what happens when you actually have a Jazz/Contemporary trained pro choreograph that dance style.

It really makes a world's difference. :haha: 

Same could be said for Allison's Jazz and Contemporary routines on the show. I know she was not fit for this show as a Pro (with ballroom), but she mostly always brought it with her Jazz/Contemp choreo. Britt did now too. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Britt is doing #that this season. I’ve loved her choreo each week. 

:wub: 

• Like 1